Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Glittergate hits the BC3?
1RBv.gif

I haven’t gotten that glitter effect one my Breds/banned maybe I’m just lucky or probably just jinxed myself either or I’m going to still wear these also if the same effect happens to them

Glitter is definitely on my 2016 Bred 1s. Took a year longer than others though. Some of the glitter is on the swoosh too. Maybe it’s the box?

Yo, should i grab some ds 2001s?

I have some wc's from 01/02 or whatever and the sole doesnt look like its even coming close to crumbling, its like a rubberized foam... But, there is sole separation. But gluing is easier than sole swapping so thats nothing

What should I expect from a ds pair of blacks?

I have some wc's from 01/02 or whatever and the sole doesnt look like its even coming close to crumbling, its like a rubberized foam... But, there is sole separation. But gluing is easier than sole swapping so thats nothing

I had a ds pair 2 years ago. Unds’d them in Vegas and the Nike Air tab started cracking badly. If you buy a pair sole swapping is your best bet. I’m still looking for someone to do a swap for me

oh yeah, i forgot about the tab. thanks for that. damn

I found this too

s-l500.jpg

is that not a 94 bc3? Hes got it listed as an 01 but I dont remember any having that kind of EP

Don’t do it.

DS BC3’s from 2001 are only good to display at this point (unless you’re planning to soleswap them with a 2018 pair). The midsole will literally disintegrate the moment you put any weight on them.

Now if the 2001 BC3’s have been consistently worn over these 17 years, there is a CHANCE (slim one) that they’re still wearable.

Problem is the people who still have wearable 2001 BC3’s are like:

B42254C3-91A3-4E3C-86B8-F665E77962A6.gif

i wish i wouldve snagged a sz14 wc back then instead of a 15 for hooping in. Youre not lying, still wearable. one back tab only snapped because i left them in my car a couple summers ago and it was in the sunlight.

oh yeah, i forgot about the tab. thanks for that. damn

I found this too

s-l500.jpg

is that not a 94 bc3? Hes got it listed as an 01 but I dont remember any having that kind of EP

If that's the actual box those originally came in, definitely not the 94 pair.

Back
Top Bottom