What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not a fan of the icey sole either. But 2013 has a terrible NA font, and Jordan on the outsole. Waiting for a proper release personally....

Who remembers these samples from the early 2000's? They were mystical when pics first surfaced here.
Clear Sole III's (Alphaprojects).jpg

ClearSoleIIIs.jpg

ClearSoledIIIs.jpg

Clear Sole III's (Alphaprojects) 2.jpg

I can’t get with a clear sole on a 3 or a 4. That came along with the 5. Leave it off the earlier models and leave good enough alone.

Defitniely prefer original vs clear on 3's it just doesnt feel right lol story and lore aside it's a bad look.

OG's and the way Mike wore them on court = the only way to go.

Who remembers these samples from the early 2000's? They were mystical when pics first surfaced here.
Clear Sole III's (Alphaprojects).jpg

ClearSoleIIIs.jpg

ClearSoledIIIs.jpg

Clear Sole III's (Alphaprojects) 2.jpg
All I can think of when I see these are the yellowed out pair with the poor insect squished underneath them.:lol:

And they filled the space well? I have like 2 pairs of shoe trees and I'm a 12.5 my biggest issue is that i gotta fill the spaces with thin socks so the shoe tree can push and be molded. Did you stuff the shoe or were the trees you picked, just right?

Trees were pretty much just right. I’m a size 10 tho.

Leather doesn't look right either. 0takusamsay 0takusamsay where you get those from? :blush:

Stockx the leather feels alright. Everything checks out. I just
That tongue doesn't look right.

What's the tongue supposed to look like? The materials all check out. I been looking at pics and videos for weeks legit checking pairs before I put in a bid on stockx.

I wear a 12.5 I heard somewhere that they dont do fakes in bigger half sizes past 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom