• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
7ADF2F13-DD18-4AD2-B399-12F13182E40F.jpeg

On this day in history nine years ago the worst rerelease was dropped; the 2011 retro BC III. Let’s take a moment of silence...
Why post something negative? Because I’m still bitter and I’m sorry for not getting over it after nine years. All I want is an apology from the brand. For you newbies or youngins if you think the quality of the Fire Red IV is bad these make those look like gems. I feel sorry for the buyers on goat/stockx that don’t know that are buying these for $200+ over retail. Thank you for listening and Rest In Peace 2011 Black Cement III. Have a Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁
The 2016 True Blue IIIs and 2017 Wheat (High) 1s were released on this day as well.

Last edited:
I'm still feeling like a stupid a%$ 🤡 for not getting these in 2018. I just wasn't interested. Now I regret it because I have the 1988 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey and don't have the right shoes to go with it. :emoji_angry:🙄

I regret selling my DS pairs during the last dance hype, but the money I got for them was too hard not to pass up. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with that because you had to get your money. And it's safe to assume you got more in return than what you originally paid for them. 👍:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

On this day in history nine years ago the worst rerelease was dropped; the 2011 retro BC III. Let’s take a moment of silence...
Why post something negative? Because I’m still bitter and I’m sorry for not getting over it after nine years. All I want is an apology from the brand. For you newbies or youngins if you think the quality of the Fire Red IV is bad these make those look like gems. I feel sorry for the buyers on goat/stockx that don’t know that are buying these for $200+ over retail. Thank you for listening and Rest In Peace 2011 Black Cement III. Have a Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁
The 2016 True Blue IIIs and 2017 Wheat (High) 1s were released on this day as well.

Thanks for rightfully expounding on how bad the 2011 version was.

I'm glad I lost interest in Jordan Brand around that time so it was easy for me to pass on that 2011 version.

But I have a worse rehash for you, the 2011 Concord XI. People acted a fool for those bootleg swap meet looking shoes. They actually put in a lot of work for that piece of 💩! There were people who camped out for those in the cold weather in December 2011. A store in a mall even made the news because there was video of fools tearing down the gate to rush in while it was opening on release day. I recall people were lined up in front of Footaction in Fox Hills Mall the day before release day actually staying overnight in there.

I'm still feeling like a stupid a%$ 🤡 for not getting these in 2018. I just wasn't interested. Now I regret it because I have the 1988 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey and don't have the right shoes to go with it. :emoji_angry:🙄

There's nothing wrong with that because you had to get your money. And it's safe to assume you got more in return than what you originally paid for them. 👍:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Thanks for rightfully expounding on how bad the 2011 version was.

I'm glad I lost interest in Jordan Brand around that time so it was easy for me to pass on that 2011 version.
I

I def did. Not even flexing. At the end of the day, money in the bank will always king over plastic/rubber.

JB was def not what it was now. I would say 2009-December 2011 was a weird type. I remember buying playoff 8’s DS off the old ISS forum for 140.00. I literally built my JB collection through that old message board and then the concord 2011 Retros happened. Then Nike Basketball took my attention away with the LeBron 8-9, KD II-IV, Kobe VI-VIII etc. I regret not buying Melo and D. Wade’s signature kicks on the cheap and with my employee discount at the tone. Those were sleepers.

Back
Top Bottom