What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I customized my Red Cement IIIs into Black Cements and reshaped the toebox. The sleekness of the toebox looks a lot better than the 2018 retro
B356942B-588A-479A-AF76-F36E545FE626.jpeg

Best thing about OG colorways is that we know they’ll come back at some point, we just don’t know when.

This makes sense because it's pretty much a formality with original colors since it's their cash cow.

That’s true. And likely with the new mold they’re using.

I def did. Not even flexing. At the end of the day, money in the bank will always king over plastic/rubber.

JB was def not what it was now. I would say 2009-December 2011 was a weird type. I remember buying playoff 8’s DS off the old ISS forum for 140.00. I literally built my JB collection through that old message board and then the concord 2011 Retros happened. Then Nike Basketball took my attention away with the LeBron 8-9, KD II-IV, Kobe VI-VIII etc. I regret not buying Melo and D. Wade’s signature kicks on the cheap and with my employee discount at the tone. Those were sleepers.

Perhaps I should stop stressing out about bypassing the black/cement III in 2018, especially with how the mold on that model has been improving over the last few releases according to peeps on here.

I agree Jordan Brand fell off around those years, and even after that. I think its resurgence started with the Maroon VI in December 2015. The black metallic V in summer 2016 were pretty good. The Space Jam in December 2016 were great. I think we should be OK with the XI going forward, it'll just be certain colors that deter people from getting specific ones.

Last edited:
13D0171D-4DEA-4BB9-8695-5BF0E3FFFBCB.jpeg

I never wore these because my pair was really boxy, but I ironed the toebox on my pair and it made me like them a lot more. Top shoe is ironed in this pic, bottom is not.

Dudee. this looks dope! What'd you do? Just stuff the toebox and ironed with a wet towel on top?

I love my pair but my toebox starting to curl up and looking funny. might have to try this.

This makes sense because it's pretty much a formality with original colors since it's their cash cow.

Perhaps I should stop stressing out about bypassing the black/cement III in 2018, especially with how the mold on that model has been improving over the last few releases according to peeps on here.

I agree Jordan Brand fell off around those years, and even after that. I think its resurgence started with the Maroon VI in December 2015. The black metallic V in summer 2016 were pretty good. The Space Jam in December 2016 were great. I think we should be OK with the XI going forward, it'll just be certain colors that deter people from getting specific ones.
dunno those 00’ 01’ 11s are a thing of beauty. Everything up to 06’ era jb was producing quality

I miss the days when they used soft tumbled leather and thin elephant print. Had these and the 2001 Black/Cements. I truly didn’t know how good we had it with retro sneakers back then.
Jb was really about putting out quality products. I had to get rid of the 2018s, wore em about 3 times but such a tragedy. Really wish Jordan would go back to the good ol days. I’m hoping the cool grey 3s are a consolation

You know, the BC3 weren't the right shape in '18, and the materials weren't great, the tongue, etc., however, I don't hold as much hate as some of you. I enjoy wearing them and they look great on feet. I'd rather have them than not....at least that's me. When you wear your shoes you get over some of these stupid flaws/characteristics and just enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom