What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
For me, it's gonna be Finishline.com, or bust. I haven't copped a pair of Jordan's online, since the White Cement 4's. My back up will be Footlocker.com. I'll also put in a few raffles to make it easier. If I strike out, after all of that... So be it. I WILL NOT pay resell, and I will not lose an ounce of sleep.

A few folks posted tweets from insiders saying the production isn’t what it was on the tru blues.

Oh ok. I’ll get a pair regardless if I hit, or have to give an extra $20-30 on the secondary market

That mold is a lot better. Just goes to show you nike is just trolling with a lot of these releases. I saw these infrared 6s at Nike London last fall. Samples, but just goes to show you what they could give us if they wanted.

SMH, I wish they would just do the right thing and retro everything with NIKE AIR. I'm still tight the Military blue IV never dropped last year

383274483726680064.png

For me, it's gonna be Finishline.com, or bust. I haven't copped a pair of Jordan's online, since the White Cement 4's. My back up will be Footlocker.com. I'll also put in a few raffles to make it easier. If I strike out, after all of that... So be it. I WILL NOT pay resell, and I will not lose an ounce of sleep.

Do the work you are saying and I am sure you’ll get a pair. I just hope I’m still a VIP at foot locker so I can get that extra minute on the app, if they indeed go the app route.

Do the work you are saying and I am sure you’ll get a pair. I just hope I’m still a VIP at foot locker so I can get that extra minute on the app, if they indeed go the app route.

With my old *** Windows phone, it's a wrap, on the app tip. :lol: The actual website, is the only way. Oh, and I meant Eastbay.com, not Foot Locker. My bad...

Is the box the same as the 2011 pair? Maybe i should cop 2 pairs... So easy to get greedy! I just need 1...

Back
Top Bottom