What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Gotta love the 3’s. My fav shoe. I’m just glad JB really didn’t put them in the “vault” like they said they would.

Ahhh Nike ... they sure do know how to stir things up and create hype. Tandom drop plus giving Ernie a pair to rock on TV same day ... Missed this drop by 2 hours. I was deep at work but oh well these should not be difficult to acquire later.

Last edited:
Before
MultiSave.jpg

After
IMG_20180125_232914.jpg

I don't get it, what's the difference?

Dam. Just found out they dropped. Did the SNKRS app send an notification for the drop?

Hearing pinoE saying they're only producing under 300k pairs got me a bit worried. Hopefully everyone eats. Been wanting these since I was a kid.

Dam. Just found out they dropped. Did the SNKRS app send an notification for the drop?

Hearing pinoE saying they're only producing under 300k pairs got me a bit worried. Hopefully everyone eats. Been wanting these since I was a kid.

Isn't 300k pairs a big number?

300k is a HUGE amount. I wouldn't stress but at the same time wouldn't just sleep in.

I'll go ahead and say it, I'm salty AF for those who were able to cop early! I'M HAPPY FOR Y'ALL BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIN'T! I WANT MY 1 PAIR! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear, all my life lusting after these, I finally cop a pair, and with NA on the heel. Can’t wait to get my pair, they’re going straight to feet. I understand all the OG sneaker heads on here and their general dislike for this BC3 release, but damn it I’ve NEVER had any before and I’m just happy to have ONE pair.

I swear, all my life lusting after these, I finally cop a pair, and with NA on the heel. Can’t wait to get my pair, they’re going straight to feet. I understand all the OG sneaker heads on here and their general dislike for this BC3 release, but damn it I’ve NEVER had any before and I’m just happy to have ONE pair.

flourish pleighboi :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom