What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I asked them to apply my discount to my SNKRS order; they said it's not eligible on retro jordans. Ordinarily they will do it after the fact, but not if it's not actually eligible. I hate that they made that change....was it early last year? SMH...

contacted nike gave me 10% code and they are going to ship me the correct size before I ship the 9.5 back so kind of a win win as I get to try on both my true size and half size up to see which I prefer more

contacted nike gave me 10% code and they are going to ship me the correct size before I ship the 9.5 back so kind of a win win as I get to try on both my true size and half size up to see which I prefer more

Sweet!

dont ship back the 9.5 and itll be a win win win

I asked them to apply my discount to my SNKRS order; they said it's not eligible on retro jordans. Ordinarily they will do it after the fact, but not if it's not actually eligible. I hate that they made that change....was it early last year? SMH...
It was bound to happen. People were going hard on the codes.

IMG_3622.JPG
Wore these to the gym for a couple hours to see how they feel. Surprised no one is talking about the comfort of the insoles in these.

did you call or use live chat?

These and the Black/Red 1’s are the G.O.A.T Jordan’s imo. So versatile and can literally be worn with anything. Dress them up or dress them down.
I hear you on that and I would pretty much agree. But more I see these, in 2018, it comes down to the elephant print honestly. That’s a dated look and let’s be honest it’s animal print.

Y’all think nike rep will allow me to apply my 20% off after if I somehow manage to purchase? :nerd:

Usually they don't. What would they do ? Credit your card back $40 after the purchase was made a few days after the fact ?

Nike enforced that rule last year I believe. Not being able to use promo codes on "newly" launched products via SNKRS. They have to sit on the website for a few months before they lift that rule off. I remember few years ago, when a new Jordan dropped everybody waited until noon when they hit the website and promo codes could be applied then. Nike got smart

Aight. After seeing everyone get their pairs. I think it’s time for me to end my day so I can receive my pie tomorrow

for the people who already have pairs from the nike app

what do you shoes or the leather of the shoes smell like
the usual pair of 3's ?

Back
Top Bottom