• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
20C29D0B-ECED-4ED7-940C-98989B284838.jpeg
In HK right now, and easily got the BC3 in Nike shop here even though it has been released for 3-4 days already here. I think the red is kinda light, but I dunno. I haven’t had time to see and marvel at it yet.

I tried on a pair and noticed the toe part is kinda slim and narrow, while the mid foot and back heel are wide and chunky. I don’t think these will sell out since Nike makes at least a million or two of these.

ok SNS, you can charge my paypal any time you want :nerd:

ive been waiting all morning, im gonna be so pissed off if they charge me after i manage to cop a pair, this is why i hate being auto charged for online raffles. happen to me once on some yeezys, manage to win a pair locally and then got charged again on an online raffle.

ive been waiting all morning, im gonna be so pissed off if they charge me after i manage to cop a pair, this is why i hate being auto charged for online raffles. happen to me once on some yeezys, manage to win a pair locally and then got charged again on an online raffle.

charge legit just came through. If I hit on app i'll pass and let someone who was waitlisted grab them :smokin

Haven't gotten a confirmation email yet but I figure I'm good. Rather have them in hand on release day but 9 dollar shipping aint so bad I guess

Haven't gotten a confirmation email yet but I figure I'm good. Rather have them in hand on release day but 9 dollar shipping aint so bad I guess

Same here, got the Paypal receipt and notification. Just glad I can save the few bucks of CA tax over the $10 shipping.

I dunno what kind of socks you guys are planning to wear, but these fit very slim and tight. It almost felt like 0.5 size too small for me while wearing the Nike elite socks which are a bit thicker than usual socks.

Anyone else out there rock their J’s with heavy starched creased jeans? I know it’s kinda old school. I’m 30 but in middle school and high school my mom always took my jeans to the cleaners and didn’t let me leave the house unless I was creased up. I guess it kinda stuck cause I still do it to this day. Can’t wait to pick up my pair on Saturday. I’ve already got my Levi’s starched and standing up in the closet to rock with these 3’s.

Friend just send me a pic of his pair I’ll be more than happy if mine look like this

Attachments

• AF3FCFE7-3F2C-46F5-9E65-1B0D4107C634.jpeg
    AF3FCFE7-3F2C-46F5-9E65-1B0D4107C634.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 67
I snagged a pair when they popped up a week or two ago on SNKRS. I love them so much I need a double up. Does anyone know if the "Purchased" button will go away and I'll be able to try for another pair, or am I screwed?

Back
Top Bottom