What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Lol FNL and Shoe Palace call backs yesterday.

Hit on a 10 minute headstart and 2 7 minute headstarts. I'll throw a lob if anybody needs it.

Has anyone been able to pick up reserved pairs after 3pm? Flight doesn’t land until 4 so I probably won’t make it to ftl until at least 5.

i can finally relax now. anyone on the footlocker app ever have their location change? told me i won then saw it change locations

Well that was easy lol
7min HS boom, I'll probably grab another at finishline lol

0/2 for FTL and FTA

This is why I preordered from KC. Also cheaper from KC after free shipping code. And I’m not gonna line up for a pair of GR or most likely any shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no clue how any of these foot apps work since i havent bought jays in a while. just checked my phone and got waitlisted on FTL (nyc). L on FA. might head to dicks in the morning to see if i can pick up a pair

Champs 7 min- L
Footaction 7 min - waitlisted
Footlocker 10 min- waitlisted

In LA. And I got a W with the gold toes yesterday smh I better not miss on this release

Cooked on FA at 10m, Champs at 7m, and FTL at 6m.... FTL app gave me an error and closed. Opened back up and won at a diff location lol PLENTYYYYYY of these to go around. No reason for anyone to not cook here. I already hit on the SNKRS drop 3 weeks ago but I'm gonna double up and possibly triple.

Could be wrong but it looks like they shortened the time you have to confirm
FTL and FTA it’s 1:10
Champs is 1:40
Before it used to be like 3 hours? 2 hours?

Screenshot_20180216-165524.png

Looks like I get to eat tomorrow!! Yuhhhhh!!!!

hit on ftl and champs, both 7 minutes. needed just one, so let go the champs woodbridge nj 11.5

Back
Top Bottom