What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’m at FL 34th no line to get in right now.. perfect time to come. At the register with like 2 people in front of me.
damn b i wish i could make it instore

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried my pair on, they do fit a little snug for me. Otherwise, extremely comfortable and looks amazing.

Man i was for sure SNKRS would come thru at least 1 time.

I do not miss buying shoes, woke me up out of my good sleep. Only bought 2 pairs since begin of last yr. ASW tho i knew this was gonna happem

I done goofed and overlooked something :lol: pretty sure somebody tried on the left shoe since the laces were loose

Not a big deal though

Damn, more than hour wait on Villa

Yeah Villa F'd me hard man. On the site when they dropped. Wouldn't let me add. refreshed and got in their line. Was set to enter the site then they crashed now I'm back in their line with 18 minutes remaining. Fat chance me getting anything from them. I have misplaced faith in them cause somehow i copped the Black toe ones there when they released.

Rolled outta bed at 10:15, went to my 2 local spots. Both sold out and only have kid sizes. I’ll try footlocker for 3:00 :smh:

see i dont get this i always thought 11.5 they make alot of these. im a true 11.5 and have many retros in that size and have never had any problem copping easily on ndc and snkrs.
everytime it seems i’ve difficulty copping that 11.5 online. i pulled the trigger on 2 11.5 from euro sites today, paying above usd and tax. now i’ll see which 1 is better and flip (yea i might as well **** the sneaker game) the other one cuz nobody give damns these days so why should I?

i’m preferring going instore to 34th now

IMG_20180217_104029.jpg
zero complaints. Very nice release imo.

So FTL allowing rewards? About to go out grab a pair

Waiting for the guy to say nah we ain’t accepting these a QS

:stoneface: if I can’t use it on these then wtf is the point of the reward

Back
Top Bottom