What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
OT: I purchased these via the footapps, but I never received my $20 rewards coupon from Champs. I gave the cashier my phone number to apply purchase to my account. The coupon didn't even print on the receipt nor show up on the app. Ever happen to anyone? Did you dispute it?
Same thing happened to me

i used a birthday coupon at ftl when i copped yesterday so got for 175 out the door.. lol pretty sure you werent supposed to use any coupons on these but oh well, just glad i got them

Damn I had a bday coupon, but I never thought they would allow it on these. Do you think they would apply it to the purchase after the fact if I go back to the store with my receipt?

OT: I purchased these via the footapps, but I never received my $20 rewards coupon from Champs. I gave the cashier my phone number to apply purchase to my account. The coupon didn't even print on the receipt nor show up on the app. Ever happen to anyone? Did you dispute it?

Happened to me at Foot Locker this past weekend, you need to call into customer service and give them the transaction number and store number that's on the receipt and they will apply it.

In love!!!!

I can't wait to rock them during the summer:

IMG_4616.JPG

Happened to me at Foot Locker this past weekend, you need to call into customer service and give them the transaction number and store number that's on the receipt and they will apply it.

This...

Store employees shady out the process by not scanning winners in as picking up their pairs...Reflects on future releases that you didn’t pick up a winning entry and you’ll be less likely to win again...

Had it happen to me on my wife’s app...She won every release she entered...Won some Yeezy’s and the store didn’t scan her in for picking up her pair, she’s been waitlisted for every pair since then...

speaking of rewards... is there a time limit to add sales to your account? I got 2 pair of the Yeezy Beluga 2.0's but my FinishLine app wouldn't let them add for some reason, and they told me to call. I never did. That was a few months ago... too late to add?

I was the guy that kept waiting on a deeper discount on these, until there was no more waiting to be done and I simply missed out. :rofl:
I waited for months and copped from a reseller on ebay for $178.
It was a good deal, more than $50 off after tax & ship but that def illustrates how ridiculous that $220 retail was. People promoting the whole idea of pricing resellers out were ridiculous, when they cut the number of pairs in May people will start seeing $350 & $400 2nd market on a regular.

Back
Top Bottom