What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I waited for months and copped from a reseller on ebay for $178.
It was a good deal, more than $50 off after tax & ship but that def illustrates how ridiculous that $220 retail was. People promoting the whole idea of pricing resellers out were ridiculous, when they cut the number of pairs in May people will start seeing $350 & $400 2nd market on a regular.

It’s going to happen again tbh, Nike/JB got greedy and slapped that $220 price on retros. Once resale comes back now that production is being cut, they will slowly move the $190-$200 retail price up on retros.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Concord 11s debut with a $230 retail price tbh.

Funny seeing Khalid rocking the full kit at the dunk contest. I got the shirt of the ftl dunk in red and the wings shirt in grey. Might wear with my BC3s but probably more of a gym fk around shirt for me.

This has been the best week of Js for me personally. Can't wait to rock my BC3s, my 2011s are about to become my new on court shoe along with my 72-10s. 72-10s are nice to ball in.

speaking of rewards... is there a time limit to add sales to your account? I got 2 pair of the Yeezy Beluga 2.0's but my FinishLine app wouldn't let them add for some reason, and they told me to call. I never did. That was a few months ago... too late to add?

As long as you made the purchase within the last 12 months, I don't see why it would be too late. It's worth a try.

It’s going to happen again tbh, Nike/JB got greedy and slapped that $220 price on retros. Once resale comes back now that production is being cut, they will slowly move the $190-$200 retail price up on retros.

Idk I think they learned their lesson especially with the sig lines going back down in price. Ridiculous when Lebrons reached 200+ retail.

This release has been so weird when it comes to updates. My shoes have been showing shipped on the app for 2 days but I just got the official Nike email with the picture of the shoe on it saying they shipped lol.

It is almost like they did each individual order manually this time.

Damn I had a bday coupon, but I never thought they would allow it on these. Do you think they would apply it to the purchase after the fact if I go back to the store with my receipt?

Go back to store and have them apply it. These were a GR. Others were able to use discounts at FTL

I got shipping information on late Saturday night. As not moved yet. I am would think tracking will start moving tonight.

Now that they have free reign to limit pairs & hype is coming back to the brand from releases like these & the gold toes - $200 retro+ are going to happen this year.

I ordered from JD Sports.

It's set to be here by the 21st and beIng shipped by DHL.

Looking at this thread, should have tried to get the recent White/Cement as well. Ah well.

Hibbetts over here sending me a link to review the BC3's already, but I haven't even received shipping confirmation yet. :lol:
I am on instagram now and got a Hibbett’s ad saying they have my size in stock now. I pressed the shop now and it shows sizes available. Then I go into Hibbett’s site on my browser and all sizes gone. These guys playing with people’s emotions.

Man!! I got 2 pairs of size 8.5 through FTL and Champs reservations to hook up one of my brothers and a friend.

Now I want a pair for myself! Haha.

Need to find a size 10 for no more than $240 shipped. Any ideas where?

Back
Top Bottom