What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
just checking, anyone heard of a store called the athletes foot? My son copped me a pair from there on his way back from mardi gras.

The only one that I’ve heard of or been too used to operate out of the Urban Terrain clothing store in Flushing, Queens, NYC. Urban Terrain is still there but I’m not sure if the shoes area is still Athlete’s Foot.

SNKRs pair would have been here if it wasn't for Presidents Day. Didn't realize Nike has now has a shipping area in California? Usually I get my pairs shipped from Memphis.

SNKRs pair would have been here if it wasn't for Presidents Day. Didn't realize Nike has now has a shipping area in California? Usually I get my pairs shipped from Memphis.
That’s what I said too when I first found out mine was being delivered through DHL from SNKRS. Then I saw some posts where some buyers got same day delivery on Saturday and they were located in California too. I’m thinking these are the leftover pairs from Cali??

Found out DHL will drop off to USPS and being delivered through USPS. If you got a DHL tracking number and input it to USPS tracking itll say “awaiting package...”

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to restock on champs and footaction so I can buy more and build the status up. 10 mins really helped me out last weekend. That was a first for me.

upload_2018-2-19_14-8-51.png
I need champs plat again. Mine expired and I only have $33 on there. Footaction isn't $300 which is nice so I got back gold star back. Was hoping I won on champs with 7 min but only won on FTL and FTA since both were 10m.

Hopefully going to get mine this week. Pics of it? My Footlocker one was decent and I should be getting my SNKRs one 2maro... I'll just pick the best looking 2 and off the 3rd one.
i got one of my Paris and waiting for my other one the shoe is dope not 100 percent perfect but what shoe is

Idk I think they learned their lesson especially with the sig lines going back down in price. Ridiculous when Lebrons reached 200+ retail.

LeBrons moved terribly at $200 though as performance basketball is primarily worn by people who actually play basketball/beat up those shoes and there are similar, if not better options from other brands and even Nike themselves for under $200. People seem to be willing to drop $200+ on lifestyle shoes that they will wear over a longer period/actually have a following in terms of streetwear style/fashion.

I’m in California but my pair won’t be here until 2/22. Guess it depends on what shipping you choose. My cheapness always go the free route.

Reactions: Ube
Now that they have free reign to limit pairs & hype is coming back to the brand from releases like these & the gold toes - $200 retro+ are going to happen this year.

The problem that blows my mind is that Nike/JB don’t seem to realize that limiting garbage retro+ cws like those Olive 13s, for example, will not suddenly make them hyped and fly off of shelves for $190+.

The problem that blows my mind is that Nike/JB don’t seem to realize that limiting garbage retro+ cws like those Olive 13s, for example, will not suddenly make them hyped and fly off of shelves for $190+.
Idk, there was some bs retros that sold quick as hell just a few years ago

My kixfiles pair hasn’t even departed
It says accepted on the 14th in Hong Kong
It’s all good when it gets here it gets here

Got my shipping confirmation from shoe palace. Thanks to those who posted at 9:45am they were online because I struck out with SNKRS. Free shipping and $10 off coupon can’t beat that.

Back
Top Bottom