• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Casual Friday in the office today.

casualfriday.jpg
#NTDenim

Had to Unds immediately. Feel like leather needs to break in some.
B47FF9D1-B26E-405D-9479-D80BCBFA63B1.jpeg

I like the Grey Sock Combination... I do that with all my Collections. Sock color has to be the same as the inner lining color. With the Nike Air on the ankle or calf. Prevents sock fuzz of other color on the heel. I own like tons of Black Nike Socks.

You could grab these all summer long in '94. Missed out last Sat. My pair from '94 was one of my most comfortable sneakers ever. Sold them about ten years ago after the heel tabs self-destructed (had no clue the tabs could be replaced). Went to the same footlocker I got them from almost 24 years ago but they didn't have size 12.5 or 13. There were probably 20 guys in line behind me, so I didn't want to keep asking for smaller sizes, even though a 12 probably would have worked.

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

have you guys actually worn current day shoes such as ultra boost vaporfly, lebron xv, kd x, pegasus, etc?

i feel as if alot of you wear chuck taylors or flea market sandals with all these super comfortable comments :lol:

Haha it's a different kind of comfort. I put them on last night as soon as I got home and they felt comfortable, but perhaps COZY is the better word. They felt great simply lounging around, though I'll have to wait until the weekend to do some real walking outside. I put 25+ miles/week on my Pegasus 33s, and I have no doubt that trying to run in the BC3s would be terrible. However, I wouldn't describe the Pegasus 33s as cozy.

The TB3s are really sad next to these. I was fine with them (even though I knew my 2009 pair was better minus chipping) until I put them next to these and FTL3's. Terrible.

2018s have some insane amount of padding.

Yes! And the FTL 3s do not. I noticed that. I like the less padding.. I dont remember Jordans having SB padding like this (during the Jordan face box era). Pillow padding yes, but not stuffed like now.

the 2011 model is so bad, I never wore em I might just get rid of em.

Bro I decided to sell those the second after i tried them on at home. Wore 01s bc3s almost everyday in high school and the comfort level was night and day. Don’t even get me started on the shape lol

Back
Top Bottom