• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
A5FDBEA8-7EE9-4D1F-B1F7-E56C5B3684A7.jpeg

Great shots guys. I like seeing all these on feets.... I have 2 of 3 pears in. Bstn pair came in flawless as did 1 of 2 pairs from FNL. Still waiting on my 3rd pear later today.

Left shoe rear lettering of Nike Air all crooked man. Is this going to stop you from rocking?
Hell no, I'm just showing just because it comes from an authorized retailer it's not going to be perfect . Where are the sneaker police at so they can check my Js plus who going to stop I'm not for the pettiness ep not right blah blah stuff

Nike.ca pair came in and it's almost perfect..better than my other two by far, no double perforations, paint is better, tongues are straight ,EP is matching pretty well.thank god!...hoping for a good pair from footlocker delivery on Tues and its time to sell of the others.

Worth noting the Nike pair has the pointy peaks above the back tab and one has higher EP in the back but whatever..

25C1D390-48CD-4122-900C-611DC3B7E62B.jpeg
28B5E1FF-3D56-4350-AF0B-282F925942C9.jpeg
Kix-Files came thru. 7 days to shipped to eastcoast from HK even with CNY. Box was even bubble wrapped and the shoes were better quality than the ones I got from FTL. :pimp:

My kf pair came packed like that too,they do a good job. I'm glad your pair from there was better than mine. It's seems to be totally random if it's good or bad no matter where they are coming from

I see a lot of folks posting pics of their KF pair. Any one actually have anything good to say about KC? My pair got delayed in transit. My SNKRS pair has been a let down.

Back
Top Bottom