What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Are the people actually wanting these Korean? Cause I see no point if you aren’t

Korean cat bought a pair of bc3 from me yesterday and was saying the script on the tongue doesn't make sense..like it's says - "peace" but the rest doesn't translate well if you read/speak Korean lol

Last edited:
Korean cat bought a pair from me yesterday and was saying the script on the tongue doesn't make sense..like it's says - "peace" but the rest doesn't translate well if you read/speak Korean lol

This is why you have no business wearing them if you don't even know what it means lol

Unds’d my bc3 yesterday. Am I the only one with some heel/achilles area rubbing and pain wearing them? Walked maybe 400m and felt very uncomfortable. Hope it gets better as they break in...
Be careful with this. You'll end up ripping the sock liner like I did with my 2011s which just became big holes. Try tying your shoes tighter and not unlaced if you do that. If you're still getting heel heel slippage that means you have the wrong size.

Took some shots today. God, I love this shoe :nthat:
inshot_20180227_102029289-jpg.2067258
inshot_20180227_102512575-jpg.2067260
inshot_20180227_101335969-jpg.2067262
Need a wet paper towel to wipe the dirt off LOL. My 2011s kinda look like that from using them to shovel snow.

Korean cat bought a pair from me yesterday and was saying the script on the tongue doesn't make sense..like it's says - "peace" but the rest doesn't translate well if you read/speak Korean lol

So you have pairs???

The Korean on the tongue doesn't say peace. It says Unity and Progress/Advancement, which was the '88 Olympics slogan....which this shoe is inspired by, because 1988 and stuff probably.

Need a wet paper towel to wipe the dirt off LOL. My 2011s kinda look like that from using them to shovel snow.
Wow dude them joints are toe up. Good for you wearing them in the snow.. I guess you don’t own a pair of boots.

Wow dude them joints are toe up. Good for you wearing them in the snow.. I guess you don’t own a pair of boots.
Nah I do but if it's only like an inch of snow I just throw on whatever is sitting in the closet. Takes too much effort for me to put on boots hahahaha.

Nah I'm not cleaning those Lol they've sat like that for months now. I kinda like that dirty beater look. Those have lots of stories on them.

I've shoveled snow, played paintball in mud, walked in rain, played basketball, you name it in those lol perfect beater shoe.

Now that y’all are talking about it

I bought the original timbs like 4 years ago, wore em once, I don’t really care for em, much rather wear regular kicks tbh

Now that y’all are talking about it

I bought the original timbs like 4 years ago, wore em once, I don’t really care for em, much rather wear regular kicks tbh
Have you ever bought red wing boots t they are the best boot I have worn before very comfortable and put together very well I swear by them good luck

Have you ever bought red wing boots t they are the best boot I have worn before very comfortable and put together very well I swear by them good luck

I hear good things about them, some of the guys at my job have them as work boots. Plus their maintenance program seems to be pretty good...idk I just never cared for boots but if anything, I’m actually liking the “beef & broccoli” timb field boots more now than the original boot

I hear good things about them, some of the guys at my job have them as work boots. Plus their maintenance program seems to be pretty good...idk I just never cared for boots but if anything, I’m actually liking the “beef & broccoli” timb field boots more now than the original boot

There is a difference between Red Wing work boots (made in China mostly, with synthetic materials) and Red Wing Heritage boots (made in US, with nicer leathers and soles). Heritage RW boots are like Iron Rangers, Beckmans, etc.

Just FYI.

Surprised I got thru. Had gold toes in my cart as well but they were gone by the time I could check out.

Back
Top Bottom