What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
7liverpool.com has UK sizes 6, 8, and 9 (+1 to each for US sizes) for $182 shipped to the US. Use code SOLELINKS FOR DISCOUNT

Anyone has any info on these pants?

Screenshot_20180630-194621.jpg

Im an AJ1/AF1 guy but i might have to buy my first ever AJ3....these seem like the one to break that cherry. What you all think?

How is the comfort and sizing? i assume TTS but just gotta ask the dumb questions now before i commit.

Im an AJ1/AF1 guy but i might have to buy my first ever AJ3....these seem like the one to break that cherry. What you all think?

How is the comfort and sizing? i assume TTS but just gotta ask the dumb questions now before i commit.

Go for it. Especially the BC3s, just a pure classic shoe. It's definitely in the top 5 best jordans ever on my list. In terms of sizing, im sure you'll get different answers. For me these BC3s were a super exact TTS fit. Although it's not tight, it's not one that I would be able to go half size down. I think TTS or .5 up if anything depends on your preference and foot.

Go for it. Especially the BC3s, just a pure classic shoe. It's definitely in the top 5 best jordans ever on my list. In terms of sizing, im sure you'll get different answers. For me these BC3s were a super exact TTS fit. Although it's not tight, it's not one that I would be able to go half size down. I think TTS or .5 up if anything depends on your preference and foot.
You the goat, appreciate the response. Thinking i might have to make the jump this week on them...

Planning on Crossing another World Wonder off my list, just booked Peru (Machu Picchu) for September

Not sure, if I should bring these or not like I did with Egypt and the Pyramids.

We're doing a 26 Mile Trek in 4 days :smh::sick:, maybe I'll keep them in the bag and put them on once we reach the top :lol:

egyptmoney.jpg
They said that there was an ancient civilization, possibly alien to this planet, that originally built that. Then the Inca (?) came around much later and tried to "finish the job" like a mechanic at a body shop trying to fix a ferrari. So theres a division line between the top and bottom in places where you can see that they took things into their own hands.

Back
Top Bottom