Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Agreed. In all the hype over the UNC iii I managed to get some Katrina for retail. Love them. I'm still a white cements guy but these are fire. Super pumped to get a pair.

Yeah I mean the Katrina cw is amazing but that old mold is honestly terrible... It looks like some
aliExpress iOffer NiceKicks2002.com fakes compared to the new mold... JB did us dirty with that Katrina release smh

Eastbay pair came in, I guess this is the pair I’m using for a custom lol (thankfully the shoes are okay)

142BFB02-FC4A-448A-AD70-77593E1284D6.jpeg

For those using the air brush for the customs, do you need a compressor? If so any recommendations? Low cost preferably...

I've been doing a lot of research lately for an airbrush & compressor. Both for doing a custom sneaker and also, I've been wanting to get back into building model cars and using an airbrush to paint a model is 10x better than a rattle can paint job.

This brand is from Master Air Brush. You can get it on Amazon with a few different airbrushes. The G22 is a very good brush for beginners. Many review videos on YouTube say it. No need to spend $200 for getting starting. Get a good inexpensive one, learn and then upgrade.

Here is the Amazon ad (for the compressor only) and the actual link from TCIGlobal.com with a G22. It's sold out on TCI but for the little extra, get it from Amazon with the brushes. Free shipping and yo get several brushes to practice with.
Screenshot_20200601-061904~2.png

The reviews are very good. You definitely want one with an adjustable pressure dial and moisture trap. Once you get really good, then there are better brands of brushes. I'm looking into one of the trigger style ones for better control (instead of using your index finger to control air/paint flow). Also, check out all the great videos on YT. I hope this helps buddy. 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom