Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

You all need to buy these all up giving Jb the message that a sub par + color will sell if they fix the shape and details. No hate on this release at all. Actually really like it. But JB needs to put that same effort into some true original color drops.

Man idk... shape on these AJIII’s are good. I like that slim toebox

I never understand or notice the differences in shapes of toe boxes between different colors of the same models but I always see others mention it.

Anyone have an example of a AJ3 toe box that has a different shape from this Red/Cement?

How the hell are these shoetubers getting the shoes so fast?
Doesn't nightwing live in the bay area?
This is some BS! :lol:

JB about to make me bum rush the building if they give us another troll cw on these OG re-crafted cut models they’re coming out with. It’s driving me mad lol. How long do we gotta wait for them to give us the WCs in this mold? JB honesty should just act like the 2018 BC release never happened and put those back in the pipeline for a new retro to re-release by next year at the latest. They owe us for those man. My theory is somebody must have gotten fired for the EP height on the BC3 lol.

Ready for a pair of these joints.. toe/tongue lookin right. I wonder how much the lack of padding will change the fit, I guess the slim toe will even it out. If they do another BC3, come on with some good materials too. Mine from the last drop gettin that same glitter ish like the 1s.. :angry: :smh:

But, man.. WC3 with the new shape. :wow: Come on JB!

JB about to make me bum rush the building if they give us another troll cw on these OG re-crafted cut models they’re coming out with. It’s driving me mad lol. How long do we gotta wait for them to give us the WCs in this mold? JB honesty should just act like the 2018 BC release never happened and put those back in the pipeline for a new retro to re-release by next year at the latest. They owe us for those man. My theory is somebody must have gotten fired for the EP height on the BC3 lol.
More like Gentry fired somebody over this red cement ep height.

WC will return to its former 3 inch thick mudguard glory.

That WearTesters video got me like :wow:. The new shape is incredible. Fixed that goofy print on the Black Cement! :sick:

They kinda got an Alternate series vibe like they could have been a '88 PE for Mike.

You all need to buy these all up giving Jb the message that a sub par + color will sell if they fix the shape and details. No hate on this release at all. Actually really like it. But JB needs to put that same effort into some true original color drops.
Nobody likes that boot cut version, i cant see them going back to it moving forward. It appears we are in good hands now. Feels like one of us finally got through the doors over there at beaverton. The UNC are the same shape. The black 4s got their **** together. Virgil did some work to the Vs shape.

This is all playing right into my plans of a decent charcoal 7 lol. Any day now

I said the exact same thing when the BC3 came out, I was so excited until the final pics released. I knew JB could make then like these Red Cements but chose not to. Guess this is my redemption because I live in Chicago and the Off White n S.E Chi 3s should be available. I plan on doubling up on both pairs

True. I have a DS pair in a sz.9.5 but I need a sz.10 for a slightly better fit. Need them for the retro Nike air collection. Haha. Also I want to cop off eBay for now since I have the 25% off $200+ . I’ll post pictures in the legit check thread. If y’all can go over and give y’all opinion that’ll be cool.

What code do you have from eBay?

I feel like they sent these to all the heavy shoe tuber's or something.. it's weird that there has been zero shipping info and I never panic or get impatient about that. Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled.

Waiting to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom