Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

20200131_070702.jpg

If I was to break down and get a pair it would have to look like this. No smiles for me. They can keep that. I don’t understand what’s so hard about making a consistent straight cut of the EP. JB acts like it’s brain surgery to cut a straight line.
Maybe, just maybe, if you were a member of the Chinese labor workforce, making $3 a day, to glue and cut elephant print on a shoe you wouldn't be able to afford in two lifetimes, you too, would not give a flying f*** about the straightness of fake elephant print leather. :rofl:

If I was to break down and get a pair it would have to look like this. No smiles for me. They can keep that. I don’t understand what’s so hard about making a consistent straight cut of the EP. JB acts like it’s brain surgery to cut a straight line.
Can’t wait to get mine. Ordered my women’s unc. Just need the high 85 and I am all set. Passing on the pine greens

Lucky to have a pair with pretty even ep. I'm not a stickler for every minute detail like some. But with this ep, I totally get it.

Lucky to have a pair with pretty even ep. I'm not a stickler for every minute detail like some. But with this ep, I totally get it.

I saw a pair posted in here somewhere and I'm not sure if it was a fake or something but the EP was higher than what we'd expect on a shoe that has nailed the '88 vibe. I have yet to see wild variations from pair to pair but I'm glad my pair is all around solid. :nthat:

I saw a pair posted in here somewhere and I'm not sure if it was a fake or something but the EP was higher than what we'd expect on a shoe that has nailed the '88 vibe. I have yet to see wild variations from pair to pair but I'm glad my pair is all around solid. :nthat:
+1
It's really not that bad, but i have seen a few inconsistent pairs.

Back
Top Bottom