Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

lol at the sales on the Chi's today. Was 5-7 per hour early in the day. 11 pairs sold at 4:25. 12 at 4:26. 18 at 4:27. 1- at 4:28. You can feel the panic in each sale. I'm laughing my *** off at that.

161 pairs have sold in the 1.5 hours since they popped up on SNKRS lol.

Highly doubt the CHI pair will be released in abundance! Probably more like unsold pairs from the weekend plus a bit more. Your “Stock” is semi safe lol

Definitely not getting my hopes up, but if I do happen to score a pair, one of my “AIR”s will be going back with the quickness!

Word to big bird I could have canceled the shoe last week and got my money back
The chi pair i ordered is coming tomorrow from stock x
tumblr_nyh7pp4Zpv1qjzijvo2_400.gif

same. Mine come in tomorrow. Oh well. Less hassle to deal with.

Last edited:
They clearly couldn't move them at ASW.
Exactly...I truly believe that these were always meant to be a Chicago exclusive because nike believed that these were going to sell out completely during asw....now that they didnt they believe that they will come this Saturday!!

lol at the sales on the Chi's today. Was 5-7 per hour early in the day. 11 pairs sold at 4:25. 12 at 4:26. 18 at 4:27. 1- at 4:28. You can feel the panic in each sale. I'm laughing my *** off at that.

161 pairs have sold in the 1.5 hours since they popped up on SNKRS lol.
glad i pulled my "chi" bid off snkrs last night!

lmao he just wants good product. Is that too much to ask. He’s a paying customer and we all expect that especially when there’s no competitor. Unfortunately we all have to learn to settle or just stop playing into jb’s whims to buy every sneaker they release. Now for the price point. At $200 these days you won’t get premium anything. How much does nb charge for a sneaker?

I think a big part of the issue is that some people will settle for “close enough” if that’s what Nike/JB are giving us while others are so passionate about retros being made well that it will anger them and NT inevitably becomes a place of venting these frustrations. I don’t think either of these groups of people are wrong per se but I definitely understand the frustration as it might seem the latter group of people unintentionally take away from the former group’s enjoyment of these respective releases.

It’s especially frustrating because Nike/JB are so inconsistent that we’ve had huge, amazing (in terms of quality, craftsmanship, etc.) releases like 2016 Space Jam 11s, etc. yet other times they give us subpar retros (even with MUCH smaller releases) for whatever reason. That said, I think all we can do is manage expectations with them.

Back
Top Bottom