Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Is it just me, or if this go on a discount maybe scoop a second pair and make some custom black cements?

Wow that side by side makes the toe change look pretty drastic.. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!

Honestly I think they nailed the toe elephant print size too.. not too thin m, not too thick, looks VERY close to the old 3s!!

Don’t hate me but I think I liked the tongue better the way it was before :smh:

5D6DF7EF-6581-49AA-8379-77D81522DB4C.jpeg
5D6DF7EF-6581-49AA-8379-77D81522DB4C.jpeg

That side by side looks as drastic as the side by side comparisons of the patent on the new XI mold vs the previous mold lol

makes me wanna go check my DS pairs

Last edited:
The tongue looks a little short but nbd. All systems go for these 2020 bc3s. Thanks for the lowkey 2nd chance at these with added improvements nike

I dont know if i like the tongue edit more or the toe reshape. Cant wait to see the first custom job. THese are going to blow the real thing away.

The tongue looks a little short but nbd. All systems go for these 2020 bc3s. Thanks for the lowkey 2nd chance at these with added improvements nike

I dont know if i like the tongue edit more or the toe reshape. Cant wait to see the first custom job. THese are going to blow the real thing away.
This release nailed the shape and the tongue. Along with EP height. You should be all over this custom job.

Would it make sense to do an elephant print swap on BC3s or color the RC3s black? The EP swap to me seems more durable but it obviously involved hiring a professional for a A1 job.

Back
Top Bottom