Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

You gotta be able to do better than that. The same two things can be said and has been said about a gazillion other AJ3 retros, especially the recent BC3. They are just now getting the shape and EP right on these red ones. Anything else?

I wasn’t a fan of the materials used on true blue 2016 pair. They were slightly better than the 2012 Jordan 4 retros such as the fire red and military blue 4’s. Which was pretty much like cardboard.

Slightly is not good at all, especially when Nike put the Jordan 3 on “hiatus” then come back with the low quality 3’s.

You gotta be able to do better than that. The same two things can be said and has been said about a gazillion other AJ3 retros, especially the recent BC3. They are just now getting the shape and EP right on these red ones. Anything else?

well if you’re asking me, my personal opinion is that all current aj3 are dog****. This new pair has the shape. I’m all about the shape

In addition to shape (which they did improve slightly in the back for the black/cement) and EP height there’s
-the streaky midsole paint job
-the “leather”
-overall construction and QC
The construction and QC was horrendous. I know it’s always bad with this brand and I know everyone always complains but it’s usually not THAT bad. The heels were all jacked up and many pairs had huge gouges in the toe EP. I don’t doubt that some people got acceptable pairs but I went through 6 pairs in my size and I couldn’t find one without serious defects. I’ve never seen that before or since. They should’ve scrapped the whole batch and Nike knows that.

Are these going to be limited you think?

Probably not. These will be widely available, usually been the case for kicks that are coming out all-star weekend. I hope they aren’t marked a QS since I have foot locker coupon to use on these guys.

The other supposed “CHI AIR” will be limited tho.

I wouldnt go that far. Better but still not right

I think the heel tab should’ve been a different color. These are essentially black cements with red leather instead of black.

They not about to make me buy this all red shoe because of the shape. I’ll wait until they come with a real original cw. Shape is crazy nice though but I’m not buying it. They know what cw that shape should be used on. I’ll wait.

They not about to make me buy this all red shoe because of the shape. I’ll wait until they come with a real original cw. Shape is crazy nice though but I’m not buying it. They know what cw that shape should be used on. I’ll wait.

I don’t like this colorway but I don’t hate it. That being said I’m turning them black IMMEDIATELY

In for the SB Dunk vibes.
Nike-Dunk-Low-Premium-SB-Supreme-Red-Cement-On-Feet.jpg

TB3's were a smack in the face. For the most part the remastered program was experimentation until 2017/18. Even then... bunch of missed details for many releases.

Back
Top Bottom