Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Going to try and get a couple pair of the NA, and turn them into black cements. If I get the paint job looking good, I’ll get rid of my DS Black Cements. The shape is the selling point for me on these.

I think the CHI pair is just cooler cuz we’ve never seen it before and it’s something that’s instantly a dope add to any collection since the ALL STAR game is here

This is prob why I may end up keeping the pair. Took into account that this sort of thing isn't a norm (Nike Chi) and was clearly done in celebration of the NBA All-Star being in Chicago it's sorta cool.

This is clearly going to fly under the radar when you take into account what's in store for this ASW and wouldn't be surprised if it gets more appreciation over time... but now watch at every ASW Nike just slaps Nike (whatever city it's in) and just saturates the whole concept :lol:

I did the same thing and for the same price.

i was hoping to pay a little less on stockx
there was a guy on IG selling these shoes for $420.00 last week

it's not 2011 2012 2013 or even 2014
besides jordan 1's most jordans dont resell like that besides some collaborations

#KOTD #UNDS
20200211_184923.jpg

You just be a packers fan 🤣

I was born & raised in Chicago... still live here... and a Packers fan (thanks to Reggie White & Brett Farve). on behalf of all Packer Nation, even we don’t condone that nonsense, lol!

I definitely prefer the CHI on the back.... I even picked up two pair to rock & stock.

i was hoping to pay a little less on stockx
there was a guy on IG selling these shoes for $420.00 last week

it's not 2011 2012 2013 or even 2014
besides jordan 1's most jordans dont resell like that besides some collaborations

there were two pairs of sz 13s I tried to act on at $246 and then $250. Got canceled both times I pressed submit. Grabbed mine at $260. That $21 tax for Texas and $13 shipping hurts lol.

I was born & raised in Chicago... still live here... and a Packers fan (thanks to Reggie White & Brett Farve). on behalf of all Packer Nation, even we don’t condone that nonsense, lol!

I definitely prefer the CHI on the back.... I even picked up two pair to rock & stock.
Lol take this like for having a sense of humor unlike other packers fans I know .. salute bro 👏🏽

Damn, I might be cooked for the 1 pack. I was gonna use those points. Purchased 11:20am. I knew my lazy a** should of went early lol smh.
Yea mine usually come up right after but haven’t shown up yet.
Would be crazy if they changed it where you don’t get points right away for in store purchases
Maybe they were sick of folks buying stuff right before a release and then returning it

I bought some stuff yesterday and got the points 10 minutes later. picked up these 3s at 1230 today and still dont have my points

Off topic but is that measley g on snkrs stories? :lol:

I'm pretty sure I saw him at riverside mall when I went to pick up lol

I bought some stuff yesterday and got the points 10 minutes later. picked up these 3s at 1230 today and still dont have my points

I'm pretty sure I saw him at riverside mall when I went to pick up lol
Same here. Still haven't got my points. They better kick in before the 5 deadline on thurs.

As a collector, I kind of want the CHI pair if I can get em at retail. SX has a 300 tab on them in my size. Only thing holding me back is having to find someone to assist and trying to save money on releases I don't need.

Still have these UNC to CHI I's to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom