Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

D35F9956-85CF-40E7-8190-08820E383159.jpeg
B214A4ED-73CF-4C99-B01F-04A20E3C4CF7.jpeg
7644AEC2-FF0E-4F12-9420-91C087D1A174.jpeg
DD309A0D-8DB5-44A1-9C3E-B2352B598372.jpeg
8E9CD077-FA79-4AA2-89FE-F2CA03033610.jpeg
4B371FD0-B1BF-4C5A-91DD-7FBA7795942C.jpeg

Damn, why didn’t they make the black cement 3’s shape like these. I was trying to cop some black cement 3’s because I sold my pairs, but I can’t look past the shape anymore lol. It might be a while before we see them again too

Damn, why didn’t they make the black cement 3’s shape like these. I was trying to cop some black cement 3’s because I sold my pairs, but I can’t look past the shape anymore lol. It might be a while before we see them again too
Sold mine recently too, probably 3-5 years not too long I think

I love it when things come full circle :D :nthat::emoji_pray:.
B949CA07-DC26-44D1-A014-6B12A4680CCC.jpeg
I’m still in shock :wow:. SNKRS hands me Ls 9 times outta 10. Guess every dog does have his day.
Congratulations bro, glad to see you caught the dub. I got the same. SNKRS hands me L’s more often than not as well and yesterday morning I was ready and waiting at 9:57AM ready to mash the $190 button. As soon as it hit 10AM the button appeared and I hit it. 3-5 minutes later I got the notification and eventually the confirmation email. I don’t buy to flip, I buy to wear so catching L’s on shoes I actually want for the collection hurts that much more. So glad I “ got em’ “ this time around. Apparently a bunch of stores around my area ( Boston ) only had 25 pairs or less so I guess I got lucky and was glad I tried online.

I don’t know how y’all get through FNL... I hate that site. Only time I ever purchased was space jams and before that was the black cement 3’s from 2011. Majority of the time put me in the lame wait page.
Yeah that waiting room sucks big time. I don’t think I’ve ever made it out or past it once I get into it.

Dude It’s Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

Here come all the shipping updaters lol
I know what day it is. Like I said I would normally get it by now. There were times I would have the same day on Saturday. This same issue happened with the red carpet 7's and I never got them.

Was told by store employees they were all sold out before 9am this morning.

Walk past the same store at about 11 and see dudes walking out with pairs.

I'm all good with missing out on a shoe. It's the BS that goes on with FCFS for a release like this that irks me.
Same thing happened during the Bred/Black Cement 4 drop. Personally heard a Finishline employee tell a couple of guys at the entrance that they were sold out as they opened at 7AM that morning for the drop. So then I’m across the hall waiting in line at Footlocker as I hit on their raffle and I watch a Finishline manager walking out with a guy holding huge bags full of guess which shoe ? How do you even get a backdoor connect like that ? And how is Finishline not able to control that sh*t ?!? I hate to see resellers getting over on those who want a pair of personals for the collection.

Yeah, man. 2011-2018 took for ever. I might end up just copping later.
It really does. And I can’t say I blame ya as I was set on scouring eBay and reddit to pay the lowest resell amount possible for a pair if I struck out online yesterday. I’m still surprised that I hit after seeing they were somewhat limited to the point that I’m now anticipating a “ sorry “ email from Nike saying they oversold and had to cancel my order.

It really does. And I can’t say I blame ya as I was set on scouring eBay and reddit to pay the lowest resell amount possible for a pair if I struck out online yesterday. I’m still surprised that I hit after seeing they were somewhat limited to the point that I’m now anticipating a “ sorry “ email from Nike saying they oversold and had to cancel my order.
I feel it. A lot of folks got that email during the bred 11 release. Someone at the warehouse got sticky fingers.

Back
Top Bottom