Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I feel it. A lot of folks got that email during the bred 11 release. Someone at the warehouse got sticky fingers.
Yeah that’s wack. Here you are feeling lucky you copped considering you get a confirmation email only to find out hours or days later that you got screwed due to whatever reason they give. Meanwhile you’re thinking it had to be some BS like employees having a leg up before the drop. They made so many pairs of the bred 11’s to the point that no one should have gotten the shaft after getting through online. I ended up hitting on the finish line raffle so I knew I was good as long as I made it there between 10AM-12 that day. Got home, opened them up and discovered a white haze all over the patent leather.

I got a strong feeling some b.s about to happen with these SNKRS orders
I did too after reading that this “ GR “ was kinda limited. That and the fact that a lot of shoes I end up wanting for personals never come to fruition unless I pay resell. I do everything I can to cop manually just to strike out so me receiving the order confirmation from Nike has me happy but it’s a reserved happy after hearing and knowing it could get cancelled due to it being oversold.

I guess I’ve been lucky
I’ve never had Nike cancel/screw up an order
Except one time where I ordered a Detroit lions tshirt and they sent me another person’s order which was a Green Bay packers hat :lol:
I’ve also been lucky to where I’ve never personally experienced Nike cancelling an order on me. Clothing I can deal with. A cancellation on a pair of kicks would be a little harder for me to swallow.

*sigh* resell prices for my size range around $320. Gotta watch nike app like a hawk for canceled or returned orders.

I’ve also been lucky to where I’ve never personally experienced Nike cancelling an order on me. Clothing I can deal with. A cancellation on a pair of kicks would be a little harder for me to swallow.

They canceled my order when they oversold the MOP IXs. To this day, I'm still mad over it because my brother managed to hit and they canceled his as well.

Someone here said yesterday that FTL Inc in the next couple days will be restocking pairs that failed their automatic payment verification system.

It's happening now. Was able to cop 2 pairs today over the phone, received order confirmations already and rep gave me some of the stock numbers for certain sizes so better hurry. They told me this is it and there wont be no other restocks. These are limited.

For those who missed out, go get em. If you get a rep with an attitude, don't trip. Hang up and call back to talk to another one. They keeping this on the low.

They're out for my size breh. I called em last night and an hour ago. Bout to delete that damn app for playing with my emotions. Thx for the lookout.
What's your size? it depends if the rep is willing to really help out.

Their page on their site seemingly updates and refreshes with new sizes like every 15 min it seems like

Attachments

• 8F715EF7-8CCA-48E7-9F82-D2D9514210EF.png
    8F715EF7-8CCA-48E7-9F82-D2D9514210EF.png
    498.1 KB · Views: 331
If these had UNC on the tongue and/or NA on the heel these would hit $400, if not later. The guy saving for resale at $400 is not crazy talk lol. Hope you keep your word and save it until then.

These clean but not worth the resale

Damn I wanna live in a world where Nike only charges me $.94 on a $190 order
Again, I’m not even sure how it’s possible but any order I’ve ever placed for a $190 shoe always ended up being $190.94 with free shipping due to being a Nike+ member. If I placed the order with any other footsite it would’ve been more and I may have had to pay a shipping cost.

Last edited:
They canceled my order when they oversold the MOP IXs. To this day, I'm still mad over it because my brother managed to hit and they canceled his as well.
That’s such a huge disappointment man. I really wish they’d step it up somehow to make sure that doesn’t happen. Can you imagine being the guy who hit on a pair of Travis Scott’s or Off White’s and getting that email stating they had to cancel ? I’d be heated if that happened on a regular pair let alone a pair that’s super limited with a resell price of 3X or 4X the retail price.

If these had UNC on the tongue and/or NA on the heel these would hit $400, if not later. The guy saving for resale at $400 is not crazy talk lol. Hope you keep your word and save it until then.

These clean but not worth the resale
I didn‘t think that guy was talking crazy either. This shoe is basically the PE, just without the UNC branding. A lot of people don’t even want the UNC branding. This is how an Air Jordan would actually look for the schools in the past.

However, I disagree with you, these are worth the resell.

Just for hell of it I jumped on SX to see what sales on the PE were doing in my size. Note not only the dollar amount(s) but the dates.

Attachments

• 75A9DC5E-3D9F-44F4-B1DF-24319AB8ACD3.png
    75A9DC5E-3D9F-44F4-B1DF-24319AB8ACD3.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 326
Back
Top Bottom