Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Nah. Peep the date and time

Issa happening
20200308_001817.jpg
I Stand corrected

Congratulations bro, glad to see you caught the dub. I got the same. SNKRS hands me L’s more often than not as well and yesterday morning I was ready and waiting at 9:57AM ready to mash the $190 button. As soon as it hit 10AM the button appeared and I hit it. 3-5 minutes later I got the notification and eventually the confirmation email. I don’t buy to flip, I buy to wear so catching L’s on shoes I actually want for the collection hurts that much more. So glad I “ got em’ “ this time around. Apparently a bunch of stores around my area ( Boston ) only had 25 pairs or less so I guess I got lucky and was glad I tried online.
It's great to hear stories like this

I didn‘t think that guy was talking crazy either. This shoe is basically the PE, just without the UNC branding. A lot of people don’t even want the UNC branding. This is how an Air Jordan would actually look for the schools in the past.

However, I disagree with you, these are worth the resell.
That was me and I will absolutely be holding on to these until they hit $400 resale which I predict to be this time next year

That was me and I will absolutely be holding on to these until they hit $400 resale which I predict to be this time next year
Jb always puts out a version of a pair that used to be limited like the PE's. By the time they do the hype has died down & it no longer becomes a must have. People gonna get their pairs this week, prices gonna drop a tad, and then ppl gonna move on. Doubt anyone will pay $400. Your putting these up there with free throw line 3's which has been around $400 for a good long minute. If these were 1's or limited maybe. But for 3's with a jumpman on the back that alot of ppl hit on online and were available fcfs....I don't see it. Just my opinion, but good luck tho.

Jb always puts out a version of a pair that used to be limited like the PE's. By the time they do the hype has died down & it no longer becomes a must have. People gonna get their pairs this week, prices gonna drop a tad, and then ppl gonna move on. Doubt anyone will pay $400. Your putting these up there with free throw line 3's which has been around $400 for a good long minute. If these were 1's or limited maybe. But for 3's with a jumpman on the back that alot of ppl hit on online and were available fcfs....I don't see it. Just my opinion, but good luck tho.
Thank you for your input and perhaps you are correct but the prices have not dropped yet they are only escalating the last sale on StockX was $295 the day after release. This shoe was at $245 before release but no one knew they were a limited general release. I will buy a pair of free throw line 3's with the sale from these.

Most people that hit on SNKRS haven’t gotten their pair(s) yet. That will be very telling when it comes to price going up or down.
I’m one of them. I received an order confirmation but still waiting on a shipping confirmation. Provided my order ships I’m holding on to these. This is too clean of a colorway to not want for personals.

Thank you for your input and perhaps you are correct but the prices have not dropped yet they are only escalating the last sale on StockX was $295 the day after release. This shoe was at $245 before release but no one knew they were a limited general release. I will buy a pair of free throw line 3's with the sale from these.

They will be at $250 by Thursday.

I think these are the jordan tax shoe of this year. Most likely sitting nowhere
I'm hoping for a reseller that didn't feel like making an average of $50 extra on this shoe and just returns them. Usually when a shoe is going for under $300, returns are inevitable. I often wonder why people work so hard to make an extra 25-50 bucks per shoe.

Back
Top Bottom