Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

20240427_165404.jpg

We've explained this to you 100 times fam.. A lot of us don't wear our Jordans to work throughout the week, we wear what's most comfortable and I'm guessing some people have to wear certain type of work shoes/boots depending on their jobs. This leaves most of us with only the weekend to wear our shoes and if you're anything like me, I only wear my Js when I'm popping out or on vacation otherwise it's a Nike retro or forces. People have different lifestyles and different preferences.. leave us alone about our shoes, we'll get to them eventually lol

We've explained this to you 100 times fam.. A lot of us don't wear our Jordans to work throughout the week, we wear what's most comfortable and I'm guessing some people have to wear certain type of work shoes/boots depending on their jobs. This leaves most of us with only the weekend to wear our shoes and if you're anything like me, I only wear my Js when I'm popping out or on vacation otherwise it's a Nike retro or forces. People have different lifestyles and different preferences.. leave us alone about our shoes, we'll get to them eventually lol
Oh Ok special occasions for j’s lol

These are really, really nice. Like super nice, especially with that navy inset on the bottom, which is almost always white on every ****ing III which I've never understood once they moved past OG.

These deserve a re-release so more can enjoy them. Worthy of OG status.

Naaaa if something is in your closet 5-10 years just collecting dust it’s an L and it could crumble too

You got your opinion and I got mine 🤷🏽‍♂️

Naaaa if something is in your closet 5-10 years just collecting dust it’s an L and it could crumble too

Yeah we've saw your opinion a million times. Do what you want with your shoes, stop policing what others do with theirs.

They don’t crumble that fast lol. All you gotta do is put them on your feet a few minutes every few months and they go for 15+ years

And it’s a dub every single time I’m rockin a fresh pair from years ago while everyone else’s is cooked

Back
Top Bottom