Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

just copped these last saturday for retail
2edwf2q.jpg

btw, I don't know what it is, but this reminds me of a pic from a Flight Club brochure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.
that sucks bro.

what I would do is to buy the shoes anyways and sneak them into the house, months after the release date.then when she asks, just say "Ive had these for years, @@! are you talking about?"

problem solved
laugh.gif

LMAO! This works all the time for me because I have so many shoes. How would she know?! I'll be in HUGE trouble once she starts to keep track of my collection... but she's got other things to worry about.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

that sucks bro.

what I would do is to buy the shoes anyways and sneak them into the house, months after the release date.then when she asks, just say "Ive had these for years, @@! are you talking about?"

problem solved
laugh.gif

LMAO! This works all the time for me because I have so many shoes. How would she know?! I'll be in HUGE trouble once she starts to keep track of my collection... but she's got other things to worry about.

OLDEST trick in the book and she's to smart for that now. She's put up with my ADDICTION for 9 years and she's not gonna fall for the old buy and hide or the "I PROMISE ITS MY LAST PAIR" trick. I really only want these and then i'm DONE.
I'll figure something out I always do but i'm gonna be kicking myself knowing I got these fresh 3's sitting somewhere and I can't wear them.
Wah Wah. what a whinge!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that sucks bro.

problem solved
laugh.gif

OLDEST trick in the book and she's to smart for that now. She's put up with my ADDICTION for 9 years and she's not gonna fall for the old buy and hide or the "I PROMISE ITS MY LAST PAIR" trick. I really only want these and then i'm DONE.
I'll figure something out I always do but i'm gonna be kicking myself knowing I got these fresh 3's sitting somewhere and I can't wear them.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Haha get a buddy to cop them for ya, or get them shipped to his house. And stay quite for a longggggg time haha

@airBOZ--just get'em and put up with her being mad for a few days lol..be prepared to sleep on the couch for a little while tho haha j/p

If it's the money being spent she's worried about, tell her a buddy of yours is selling you "B" or "C" grades for $40 and you can't pass it up. I feel sorry for you dudes that have a girl like that.

I'll probably buy the jacket on friday.

laugh.gif
so what are the size conversions for jordan clothing??
small = medium, medium = large, etc.
should I get the matching pants too?? haha

Only a few more days til' release
pimp.gif

Gonna show up to the mall right when it opens and hopefully i'll have no problems getting a pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If it's the money being spent she's worried about, tell her a buddy of yours is selling you "B" or "C" grades for $40 and you can't pass it up. I feel sorry for you dudes that have a girl like that.
HaHaHa, I do that all the time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I feel sorry for you dudes that have a girl like that.

I know!! It's crazy how some of y'all make marriage life sound. I'm married myself at only 26 but the wifey don't give a ##*! what I spend my money on, as long as it ain't dumb. When she married me, she married my shoes too.
laugh.gif
maybe it's a financial issue that gets them heated *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ajkatt

that sucks bro.

problem solved
laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Haha get a buddy to cop them for ya, or get them shipped to his house. And stay quite for a longggggg time haha

Damn if she that petty she was never down for you in the first place homie

2 more days... I don't know if anyone is gonna do a midnight release... I need these

^true story because that's exactly how my mom would act minus the whole "walking out the door" part. Dang airBOZretroIII, that sucks.

on a more happier note, 2 more days
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Im married too and only 26 and I will be copping these. Just look at it like this...When you step out wit ya shawty and you fly as hell...it makes her look good.

just buy them homie actually buy 2 pairs, if she's really gonna leave you over a pair of shoes then she ridiculous!  Sounds like a cop out move, she's probably done something bad to you and looking for any dumb reason to break up with you.

few spots have em by me. Either have to pay 170 to get em today, pay 145 cash to reserve a pair and pick it up Sat, or just wait till Sat for retail. I''m extra lazy so think I'll stick to the online release; the store that makes reserves seems shady.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

few spots have em by me. Either have to pay 170 to get em today, pay 145 cash to reserve a pair and pick it up Sat, or just wait till Sat for retail. I''m extra lazy so think I'll stick to the online release; the store that makes reserves seems shady.
Smart

I have heard horror stories about this.  When the spacejams came out some dude was like give me 100 cash and i will hold you a pair you can pick them up from me tomorrow morning when we open.  Didn't do it...went to that store the next morning and the guy wasn't even working.  Sad how shady the shoe game is

whats the retail on these got a girl i @%!% with copping them for me and she wants to know how much they are

shes gonna be pissed when she finds out im copping another 2 pairs online hopefully

Anyone know what time (eastern) these will show up on Nike.com?

Been out of the Jordan game for a while now but coming out of retirement for these. Feels good to be a part of the hype again.

Back
Top Bottom