Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by TheDynasty101

Anyone know what time (eastern) these will show up on Nike.com?

Been out of the Jordan game for a while now but coming out of retirement for these. Feels good to be a part of the hype again.

Midnight.

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Think these will be fairly hard to grab.  Most spots in Chicago were sold out as of Monday.  I scooped the last 11 at the 4th place I stopped.

how when most retailers don't release these until saturday
laugh.gif
All the places I went to sold early.  Only one spot had a few pair left, but they were all reserved.  Well, they had kid sizes but no mens! 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by TheDynasty101

Anyone know what time (eastern) these will show up on Nike.com?

Been out of the Jordan game for a while now but coming out of retirement for these. Feels good to be a part of the hype again.

Midnight.

Cool. If I recall correctly, didn't Nike used to wait until 12 Pacific/3 Eastern for new Jordan releases?

Oh man I know so many dudes who's gf/wife forces them to sell their collection.. I mean I'd understand if a baby was on the way or they wanna save up for a home but cmon at least they should come up w/a compromise... I'm one of the lucky ones... She waited with me in 20 degree weather for Cool Grays just to keep me company... She didn't even buy a pair for herself and she really didn't have to wait with me but she did... Too bad she she thinks most Jordans are ugly except for 3's...

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I feel sorry for you dudes that have a girl like that.

I know!! It's crazy how some of y'all make marriage life sound. I'm married myself at only 26 but the wifey don't give a ##*! what I spend my money on, as long as it ain't dumb. When she married me, she married my shoes too.
laugh.gif
maybe it's a financial issue that gets them heated *shrugs*

feel the same way im 27 and married but the wife already knew the deal when we started dating , im a package deal you get me and all my kicks......shes over it now as long as i provide for her and my kids and handle my business she dont mind a monthly shoe purchase.......i will admit i have a cousin who actually has to throw away his sneaker boxes when he makes a purchase cuz his wife counts the boxes in his closet lol

I'll be copping these... The wife won't be happy about it, but she'll be over it in just a few mins. I just bought her a $1500 puppy, so I have leverage for the next few months. LOL

My wife gives me $@*$ about the collection but she knows I'm going to cop regardless, so she doesn't make too much of a deal about it. She knew about my shopping habits when we met, so its grandfathered in.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

so will eastbay have this friday as well?
Yup, we will have that jacket available for sale.  I will post a link to them if I see them up on our website while I am here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Aren't these GR? These don't seem to be the ones to sell out. Kinda like the CG, where resellers were selling them with only a $25 markup.
Can anyone recommend not stressing over these cause there will be plenty? Or will these just fly off the shelves?

My question is to the married men:
Don't yall share a bank account how does she not notice the $150+ purchase on the CC/acct statement?

Or if you pay by cash she doesn't notice the withdrawal? I understand if you have separate accounts...

But how do you do it if she is over the fiances? (you bring in the money and she just pays the people)

My fiance gives me flak about shoes and rock and republic jeans... I'm really addicted. 
embarassed.gif

Cant decide if I should keep the Air Tag on the sneaker when I get these Saturday or should I rock them without the air tag?? Anyone who got these wear em' with the tag or no?
I think i'm going to rock my pair with the tag on a  couple of times when I cop these Saturday!

just got married, bought a house, and a new truck this year...

already got a pair early (and have vnds 94s and 03s), but debating to pick up 2 more pairs and make this my retirement shoe (still copping only MAJOR heat though... lol)

anyone else in this situation in life?

That sucks that the wife is forcing the hand with you.

Me and my gf have been living together for over a year now, and we're saving for a house, I was supposed to put in a deposit of $1,000 to the savings this month, and I told her, I'm only putting $800 so I can get those 3's, no problem as long as I deposit the rest later.

You have to compromise, it's not that hard. Some dudes just have no backbone sometimes in these situations.

a few days early...thanks to my good homie Kal for the assist

Edit: HAHAHA yea everyone knows what they look like, no need for the shoes. I actually only bought the box.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

so will eastbay have this friday as well?

Pretty tempting.

When they release the one with the black cements, I'll be all over it.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by zyr12

Oqium updates anyone?
I'm gonna send out an email tomorrow morning.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 20th.
They shipped mine out today.  Initially it was supposed to be here today but they processed the shipping for all the preorders.  At least that was what they said after I emailed them twice.  I don't think I'll be dealing w/ them in the future.  Kinda funny how it says shipping is $24.99 on the site but when you get to that point in the Paypal they charge $29.99.
indifferent.gif
  When I asked about that they said the $24.99 was a promotional price for the III's and they haven't updated that part of the site.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
IMHO I think I'm getting BS'd.

hey, can somebody please tell me how long it takes for the heel tab to turn yellow on the 3s. im debating  if i should get these because of that problem. i heard that the quality on these is pretty solid and the paint does not seem to be chipping after a couple of wears like the 07 releases but im afraid that if i dont get them, ill might reget it. Im definitely getting the black cements no matter what though

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

EastbayRep wrote:Nike's product number for the jacket is 404568-100 and our product number is 04568100.  I currently do not have any pictures, but you can use Nike's product number and the image search on Google.com to find some pictures for this jacket.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm on the fence about this jacket although I could be swayed if I get a chance to see it in person.

Anyone know if this track jacket is in the mold of the N98 track jackets?

Back
Top Bottom