Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I want two pairs, just debating the combo. Two from this year or one from this year and go back and get another from 2003, I already have one pair from that year.

Thats what I did.

Had a pair of 03s already and went back to cop another pair of 03s just a few weeks ago.

Guess Ill be passing on 2011s so I can cop 2 pairs of Playoff XIIIs.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

So I just surfed eBay, and from the looks of it these are not selling too well. Most has 0 bids, and the pairs the do have bids are all under retail. Looks like a easy cop on NDC for me with no rush

Most people are waiting to try to cop on the release date
But like i said earlier in the thread these will not sell out on day one they will sell out evenly but not in the first couple days 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

But like i said earlier in the thread these will not sell out on day one they will sell out evenly but not in the first couple days 

I really hope this happens.   It will be just like old times. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

2edwf2q.jpg

ebay714215.jpg

seems both have the short tounges and bold elephant print. only difference I see if the different types of leather used and the fact that the 1988 has a flatter toebox.  

Also the bottom of the tongue looks more like the OG with the air holes instead of all tumbled lie the 2003. Check out sneaker Daves video comparison.

I see these selling out on 1st day but I just may be more excited than most about these because I am pretty new to the shoe game and the last chance I had to pay retail for these was back in 88 (was 14 then and had to get a job to purchase)

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.
Are you serious? Really? 

I swear people NEVER read any posts in threads. 

Dude, someone just posted that info like 4 posts before you asked.  READ!

Calm down Rambo... I didn't see the initial reply.
No, I think he is saying the exact question was asked and answered like 5 posts before you posted your question for the 1st time....

Exactly.....and it was asked and answered about 50 times before this.

^ u are not new to the shoe game homie... U must be 37.. OG triple OG brotha.. I was 10 and was lucky enough to get a pair of blk/cements $54.99 kids size lol

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.

sorry to hear that bro... I hope my wife doesn't do that to me, but she does give me looks...
You need a more understanding wife.  My wife was 35 weeks pregnant and drove with me and waited in line (in the warm car) to camp out and get the XI/XII pack in a -30 degree blizzard.  That's what I call a keeper.  hahaha
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! No disrespect (b/c I don't know you), but 35 weeks pregnant????? I couldn't imagine EVER placing my pregnant wife in those conditions...its not that serious....its just shoes! A little more money spent gettting them early might've been a better deal for you perhaps.

This! *$+ is up with that story
tired.gif
, haha... I love my kicks, but not that much, lol... Family first especially the immediate...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I want two pairs, just debating the combo. Two from this year or one from this year and go back and get another from 2003, I already have one pair from that year.

Q, that's the same thing I said to myself. I ended up winning some DS 03s for $150 on ebay and copped the 2011s from opium.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

This fire red jacket goes better with these cements than the fire reds and the jacket for these cements goes better with the black/cements. Just had to iron the jumpman symbols back on and good to go.

**And for the off topic conversation I must add I had a really close friend who one time she volunteered herself to take the metro train to downtown DC with me to go to a JB meeting and was willing to read a book in the lobby while she waited. I must have been about 16 at the time and was too dumb to appreciate what she did.
30t6p3b.gif
I forgot how I got selected for that but if they did one of those meetings nowadays they would prolly have a room full of haters lol
I wore this jacket the other day with these retros haha..They are a great combination but the cement is a lil darker so I would say a better match with the fire reds that retroed a few years ago but still dope jacket to wear

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.

nike doesnt usually advertise jordan retros before they are officially released

Thank you! That was the answer I was looking for. I don't normally cop on NDC, but the service on the CG's was great I figured I'd grab these on there too, especially considering I have to work 16 hours on Saturday and will have no chance of getting to the mall.

smh at endclothing doing preorders on the first week of december and still having
shipment dilemmas with nike.

That's horrible business practice.

Gawd i'm gonna choke on this hotdog... whole. So upset.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

So I just surfed eBay, and from the looks of it these are not selling too well. Most has 0 bids, and the pairs the do have bids are all under retail. Looks like a easy cop on NDC for me with no rush

That what im thinking, seeing that on most sites they are still fsr. I wouldnt be surprised if the price drop below retail on some sites
nerd.gif

The MRS is sorted.
I got monday and tuesday off work paid for and am going to work with my brother those 2 days for $1000 cash.
I told her and she gave in.
The reason for her not being happy is we are saving for a house and she see's another pair of shoes as an unnecessary expense.
Anyway thanks for everyone who supported me but like I said "I'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT" and I have.
Boz is now happy!!!!
(But walking a very thin line)

These will sell, but you guys are crazy if you think they'll be sold out in a day. Everyone will be fine, or you can continue to listen to those who thought all the XIII's would fly off the shelves on release date. Just food for thought.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

These will sell, but you guys are crazy if you think they'll be sold out in a day. Everyone will be fine, or you can continue to listen to those who thought all the XIII's would fly off the shelves on release date. Just food for thought.

The flints did fly off shelves and sold out at opening around me. Your food has been eaten.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

The MRS is sorted.
I got monday and tuesday off work paid for and am going to work with my brother those 2 days for $1000 cash.
I told her and she gave in.
The reason for her not being happy is we are saving for a house and she see's another pair of shoes as an unnecessary expense.
Anyway thanks for everyone who supported me but like I said "I'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT" and I have.
Boz is now happy!!!!
(But walking a very thin line)
Good stuff breaghstein...

cuz if not, i was going to instruct you to change your screenname to

airSIMPretro.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by nikehead214

The flints did fly off shelves and sold out at opening around me. Your food has been eaten.
You must live in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom