Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Man these joints make me feel like a kid again... 

*rolls down window*

I'll make YOU feel like a kid again...

glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.
Are you serious? Really? 

I swear people NEVER read any posts in threads. 

Dude, someone just posted that info like 4 posts before you asked.  READ!

Calm down Rambo... I didn't see the initial reply.
No, I think he is saying the exact question was asked and answered like 5 posts before you posted your question for the 1st time....

Before the 2011 Air Jordan white/cement 3's Re Re Re-Retro Officially relleases...Let us reflect on the past and look at these original 1988 beauties... (not my pic) props to b.!.z

When will these pop up on NDC? I can't locate them on the site. You'd think they'd be up there on the homepage to promote them.

nike doesnt usually advertise jordan retros before they are officially released

This will sound crazy to some folks, but I prefer the new look (not accounting the whole nike air debate). I seriously hope these won't be that hard to get come Saturday.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Oh man I know so many dudes who's gf/wife forces them to sell their collection.. I mean I'd understand if a baby was on the way or they wanna save up for a home but cmon at least they should come up w/a compromise... I'm one of the lucky ones... She waited with me in 20 degree weather for Cool Grays just to keep me company... She didn't even buy a pair for herself and she really didn't have to wait with me but she did... Too bad she she thinks most Jordans are ugly except for 3's...
Most woman hate anything that takes the attention away from them. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

nike doesnt usually advertise jordan retros before they are officially released

Nike should have them on the Homepage when you log on to the site...and yes they will release at 12AM Eastern Standard Time on Saturday, January 22, 2011, lol. (Friday night), Nike said "Limited Quantities" Btw...called them earlier. 

For people that stay in aurora IL, the footlocker at westfield mall is opening at 7am for this release.

2edwf2q.jpg

ebay714215.jpg

seems both have the short tounges and bold elephant print. only difference I see if the different types of leather used and the fact that the 1988 has a flatter toebox.  

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.

sorry to hear that bro... I hope my wife doesn't do that to me, but she does give me looks...
You need a more understanding wife.  My wife was 35 weeks pregnant and drove with me and waited in line (in the warm car) to camp out and get the XI/XII pack in a -30 degree blizzard.  That's what I call a keeper.  hahaha
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! No disrespect (b/c I don't know you), but 35 weeks pregnant????? I couldn't imagine EVER placing my pregnant wife in those conditions...its not that serious....its just shoes! A little more money spent gettting them early might've been a better deal for you perhaps.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.

sorry to hear that bro... I hope my wife doesn't do that to me, but she does give me looks...
You need a more understanding wife.  My wife was 35 weeks pregnant and drove with me and waited in line (in the warm car) to camp out and get the XI/XII pack in a -30 degree blizzard.  That's what I call a keeper.  hahaha
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! No disrespect (b/c I don't know you), but 35 weeks pregnant????? I couldn't imagine EVER placing my pregnant wife in those conditions...its not that serious....its just shoes! A little more money spent gettting them early might've been a better deal for you perhaps.

QFT, or maybe he just making the whole thing up.

This fire red jacket goes better with these cements than the fire reds and the jacket for these cements goes better with the black/cements. Just had to iron the jumpman symbols back on and good to go.

**And for the off topic conversation I must add I had a really close friend who one time she volunteered herself to take the metro train to downtown DC with me to go to a JB meeting and was willing to read a book in the lobby while she waited. I must have been about 16 at the time and was too dumb to appreciate what she did.
30t6p3b.gif
I forgot how I got selected for that but if they did one of those meetings nowadays they would prolly have a room full of haters lol

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Oh man I know so many dudes who's gf/wife forces them to sell their collection.. I mean I'd understand if a baby was on the way or they wanna save up for a home but cmon at least they should come up w/a compromise... I'm one of the lucky ones... She waited with me in 20 degree weather for Cool Grays just to keep me company... She didn't even buy a pair for herself and she really didn't have to wait with me but she did... Too bad she she thinks most Jordans are ugly except for 3's...
mad.gif

^^^QFT....

So I just surfed eBay, and from the looks of it these are not selling too well. Most has 0 bids, and the pairs the do have bids are all under retail. Looks like a easy cop on NDC for me with no rush

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

mad.gif

^^^QFT....

I feel fortunate as well. My lady thinks I'm crazy most times for my actions, but will tough it out with me. I feel sorry for the guys whose ladies don't accept their hobby.

I want two pairs, just debating the combo. Two from this year or one from this year and go back and get another from 2003, I already have one pair from that year.

Back
Top Bottom