Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

That was too easy, I'm actually disappointed, I thought I'd be refreshing hard like the Cool Grey release.

[h2]Please Wait[/h2]We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

[h3]Your Estimated Checkout Time is 1:18:02 AM CST
sick.gif
[/h3]

good effin looks on the ndc link... surprised at how smooth it went. I stayed refreshing that $@$@! till 3:30 a.m. for the cg xi... Now on to the playoff xiii

score, clicked on eastbay when timer hit 0. the wait time was 6minutes, waited for ndc link, clicked it and bought from ndc, waited 3 minutes left on eastbay timer, then when it came up no push backs or anything used 20% off giftcard and 6% fatwallet cashback with my gold club and bought the 3s and a t-shirt so I can guarantee a box. finished all this in 7 minutes. This was too quick. Slightly disappointed from the ease.

Good Luck to the rest, back to the warriors vs and kings and lakers vs nuggets.

got my pair last month.... scooped up 2 more from ndc w free shipping.... once again niketalk coming through with the links.... GOOD LOOKS FAM!

ps- dont stress guys, these will be around til at least tomorrow night (imo)

Back
Top Bottom