Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

easy cop on NDC, got my size 10, but i kind of wanted to wait for eastbay to not pay tax. not sure if they would still be available by then (20 minute wait, 10 minutes now)

If NDC isnt working go on the no flash site first then come back to NT and click on the link, it should work then.

Limit of 2 instead of the usual 3 or 5 and no discount on swoosh. I know some of you are mad.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by jordunk

adsc27 on eBay has these for 150.00 shipped. Hurry they won't last long!
just copped a pair thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought you weren't copping...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow! Exposed!!! 

Good luck to everyone that wanted to buy these from day 1....

If I can get em under retail later down the line, I might pull the trigger. My lady friend that works at FNL she'll "try" and hold me a pair.....we'll see. But no biggie if I don't cop. My beat 2003s work fine. Just need a good cleaning.

no idea how you guys are saying you're getting them from NDC - that link has said product not available for me and half of the others in this thread ever since it was posted.

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

wow footlocker has my checkout time in 1hr 15 min, got a giftcard so i really wanna only cop from there

Call footlocker while you're waiting, 800-991-6815 maybe you'll get through sooner.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

eastbay - 45 min wait

ndc - done

finishline - done
like i said , i can never ever cop online  no matter what its a damn joke

and the streak is still going 0-123.......................................................peace23

copped the joint easier than makin' easymac. thx to NDC brothers coming up with the link. CLUTCHHH

scored on both eastbay an ndc. had a 59 minute wait on eastbay but i got through on the phone at 9:06.

good looking out on that ndc link.

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:59:35 PM CST

Your Wait: 0 hours 48 min 0 sec

---------- I'm so mad by dumb Blackberry keeps freezing

Back
Top Bottom