Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

goodlooks on the link for ndc. I aint even decide to cop til today lol. went through eastbay, wasnt working, ndc went right through.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If NDC isnt working go on the no flash site first then come back to NT and click on the link, it should work then.

Limit of 2 instead of the usual 3 or 5 and no discount on swoosh. I know some of you are mad.
Or go onto the no flash site and search jordan iii not 3 and it should work.

and yes I quoted myself
laugh.gif
thats weird... I was searching for retro 3 and nothing came up when i search for jordan 3 retro it did...

clear your cache everyone who is havin' a problem with ndc and it sayin' its not available, then hit refresh...hurry
worked for me and i just ordered my pair

Yea product is unavailable now on both finishline.com and NDC. Waiting in line for processing 1 hr +
frown.gif

Really thinking about just scooping them up at the store tomorrow morning

just search for them on ndc or use the non flash site if you are having troubles
easy cop, ordered my 2 pairs

how in the hell is it easy when i am doing the same thing everybody else is and i can never get a damn pair online

this is bullchit............................................................................................................peace23

Was a click away from copping on NDC, but I dont like ordering J's online. Always scared of cancelled order and HATE waiting for shipping. I'll just wake at the crack of dawn for these as planned.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by jordunk

adsc27 on eBay has these for 150.00 shipped. Hurry they won't last long!
just copped a pair thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought you weren't copping...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wasn't copping because i was going to get a pair of DS 03's off this dude for $175 but dude backed out 
mad.gif

Then i dam near searched everywhere for some good condition 03's but i could not find any in my size for a good price 

So i just decided to cop these 2011's instead 

But after all the crap i said about these 2011's thinking i was going to get i fresh pair of DS 03's i deserve all the crap am sure you guys will throw at me 
laugh.gif

all sizes still look to be available on nike dot com and eastbay had some still while i got through at 12:08am

Back
Top Bottom