Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

eastbay is a joke...no wonder i never tried ordering from them...

you call 5 min in advance and you should be able to get it because they go through all the people that call and try to delay... easy cop on both sites.

Had 2 size 10's in my cart but couldn't decide if I really wanted them or not... Chose to pass in the end. Congrats to those who copped!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh well, just ordered off of Finishline.com, hopefully it goes through.  Not holding my breath though lol.

wait time was 4 minutes on eastbay, free shipping code worked fine.

decided to grab another pair from that ebay seller, since i had a $25 giftcard, thanks for the heads up on that.

I was on footlocker about to check out when i saw the grand total. $170.13
sick.gif
 for a shoe that once upon a time used to cost $99? i hit the x and i said eff that. Taking my chances at a brick and mortar store. shipping and tax just kills this release. i'm copping this shoe still but i have to draw the line somewhere. even if its just an extra $20 bucks retail. and i'll be damned if i have to wait. yah you can say gas and convenience but i'm the type of cat that tries on the shoes, puts the old shoes in the new box, and walks right out(after paying of course). old school move... just saying.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

NDC email confirmation received 
pimp.gif

much improved from the coolgrey release.

thumbs up NDC!
its not really cool grey is a completely diff beast.  you cant compare this release with that.  the Feb 26th will = this one.

I got through eastbay. I got confirmation number too. No email yet. I waited 20 min. What are the chances of it getting canceled?

Thank you, to the person who said keep refreshing. NDC kept saying unavailable, but then after a few refreshes it popped up. Got them at 12:18.

I finally got through to FTL thru phone.
After I called 60+ times and kept getting busy signal...
My online time says 31 minutes...
I think I have some good chances by phone or online... We will see.

got my email confirmation from eastbay...best of luck to those of you waiting on the phones and at the keyboards
pimp.gif

yea nike.com went smooth...eastbay is still having me on a timer....if i get one from there ill just cancel my nike one since they charged tax...

Back
Top Bottom