Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my order conformation e-mail from Eastbay.

Ditto.  Idk how yall have hour+ long waits on Eastbay, mine was 8 minutes
My waiting time was 14 minutes.
I havent bought from eastbay in a while.  When I saw a timer come up I was like what the heck is this?  I had a 43 sec timer.  I got my one pair.

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

i don't understand y some of you mess with eastbay and deal with finishline charging you tax and shipping, NDC is the best and its directly from nike

Nike still charges you tax and in many cases shipping when they don't offer FREE.

Copped from Eastbay with email conformation. My !st successful cop off of  eastbay. Had original 15 min wait and still got shoes

i don't understand y some of you mess with eastbay and deal with finishline charging you tax and shipping, NDC is the best and its directly from nike

I'm glad Champs came through with mine, Eastbay and FTL wait was too ridic. Free socks and shipping ftw but 164. SMH

I got my order though on Eastbay. I could not find them on NDC until the link was posted here. I may have to get up in the morning and go get a guaranteed pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Does Eastbay send order confirmations?

that was a joke

the whole time i kept going to the ndc link it said they were not available

and would not even show the shoe link at all

now i can go rite to it but the good sizes are gone

i hate online releases , my cop - no cop record is 0-123 are going........................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea nike.com went smooth...eastbay is still having me on a timer....if i get one from there ill just cancel my nike one since they charged tax...

same here, but how do you cancel?

Was on Eastbay and NDC... Eastbay had me waiting to checkout so I tried NDC but 10.5 was sold out. Waited it out on Eastbay and was able to complete my order. Also received my email confirmation. Good luck to those still trying to get their pair(s). 

For those that have had timers before..
When the time is done, what's next/what the likely hood of me getting em?
I have 25 minutes left?

2 pairs copped... Wouldn't let me checkout for a while on NDC, but after awhile it went through! I say easy copped still... Order Confirmation e-mail received... On to the KOBE VI RICE & PLAYOFF XIIIs...

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I got my order though on Eastbay. I could not find them on NDC until the link was posted here. I may have to get up in the morning and go get a guaranteed pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Does Eastbay send order confirmations?

Yes

Got them. Size 12.5 my true size. Easy pick up on nike.com at 10 after release. Now they only have 7, 7.5, 13.5-Infinity and beyond

Edit: got confimation email too. Pretty happy. Not bad for being drunk and having a freind text you about them and then you remember.

i just got off the phone after placing my order with eastbay gold club
pimp.gif
it's the first time i've ever got through to place an order
eek.gif
 on to  royal blue foams and more playoff 13's
wink.gif

Pass on them.. Nike sucks for this release... No Swoosh Discount.. SMH!
Try Footlocker Tomorrow morning with my 2k11 $15 Off Coupon.

Back
Top Bottom