Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No one said these word sit don't know why people in here keep saying that

But no one expected a day one sell out online wow

So you still think these will sit in stores until next Saturday like your prediction. 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You never know 

But at this point it don't matter because i got my pair

This clown... Mr. I gotta cancel my pre order because JB quality sucks. Mr. These will sit since they're a GR. Let's see what the next big release is that you will bash then cop. Clown .

I think I'm done with. Jordans for awhile really not to excited about them that much good luck to everyone who cops and enjoy!

Originally Posted by cubanref

These will be available in NYC for at least a few days. I passed by both footaction and FL on 34th around 1030 and there were only like 10-15 people in line for the 3's, both managers said that they had plenty of 3's.

I give it buy wed no later then Friday both store will be sold out!!!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn it I fell asleep with my girl and forgot about these... luckily I checked my phone just now and seen the e-mail from Eastbay.

About to head to the mall early in about 2-3 hours hopefully I get my pair.

It's cold as hell out here in NY so hopefully that will deter some from going out and buying them.

Damn... I'm slacking.

What mall u trying to hit up for these 3's in NY?

First time ordering a Jordan release from Eastbay, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. As soon as the countdown finished I ordered and paid through paypal. It did take about 40 mins to process, nonetheless it worked. Got my confirmation emails from eastbay and paypal. Very pleased! Will definitely be taking this rout in the future for releases. Saves me waking up early and waiting...good luck to those who still haven't copped! I wonder who's shipment will arrive first eastbay or end???
wink.gif

missed these on ndc and other sites...going to hit up NT SF later...

anyone know if there is a line there?

crickets in here now...hahaha

i guess everyone is already in line or gone to bed?

no one from the bay area on, right now?

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.

Just got back and wore my retros to footlocker, people looking puzzled like y am i wearing the same shoes im buying..anyway, easy grab, and just got home and compared both versions... JB is really on point with the quality, very happy with these
happy.gif

Most III's are just plain dope...with the addition of two pairs of these I'm up to eleven pairs of the Jordan III's...
laugh.gif

Got my Beastbay confirmation! Mine will ship ASAP, not the 28th.
glasses.gif

Good looks on the free shipping code.
pimp.gif

^i agree...love the iii's...og colorways are the best....

couldn't really get behind too many of the ls or alternative that came out (e.g. dtrt and fiips)

Originally Posted by raidercb5

First time ordering a Jordan release from Eastbay, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. As soon as the countdown finished I ordered and paid through paypal. It did take about 40 mins to process, nonetheless it worked. Got my confirmation emails from eastbay and paypal. Very pleased! Will definitely be taking this rout in the future for releases. Saves me waking up early and waiting...good luck to those who still haven't copped! I wonder who's shipment will arrive first eastbay or end???
wink.gif

If you say so. I know I wouldn't have wanted to wait by the computer for another 30 mins to an hour and a half like some people had to do.

I hope most of the people who did it had gift cards to make it worth it.

Where is the best place to cop the 3's in NYC today? I live in the Williamsburg/Greenpoint area if that helps. I know a lot of places did midnight releases. I just don't want to miss out. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom