Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is it possible to cancel a NDC order now that it is processing?
nerd.gif

got my sz 10 from eastbay so i have no need for the NDC pair

gonna need that 10 bro. 
Yep. Just call in tomorrow.
I do it all the time. Order ndc then jump to eastbay. If eastbay works I cancel my ndc.
how long does ndc take to refund your money?

if you ordered on eastbay...make sure you get the double box...
most of the when i order there - they just wrap the box in one of those envelopes....and as you know boxes can get mashed up

Looks like only 3 people at HoH N Riverside.

Ntown Chi opens at 8 am. I'm assuming it can't be any worse as it is snowin out.

shoe store around my way get ONE size 10. Probably will go scoop it around Wednesday with nobody holdin for me. Don't need it.

Originally Posted by soups24

if you ordered on eastbay...make sure you get the double box...
most of the when i order there - they just wrap the box in one of those envelopes....and as you know boxes can get mashed up

Ray said earlier in the day that Eastbay is double boxing for all Jordan retros.

I'm about to head out and go to the mall. Hopefully everyone got their pair or is going to get theirs.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

There are a couple people here at four seasons in Greensboro. Its mad cold man. Footaction opens at 8.

Thats my old store.... U an aggie?

i anticipated that these might sit for a little bit, but after seeing the numbers these did online, looks like I'll be going to the store before I coach my game

Easiest cop by far! Just like the old days. Came in got my size and walked out. No lines, no waiting. I wish it was always like this.

How do these III's fit? I've heard the run a little big, and that they're a bit to small
roll.gif
got my 9.5 so I hope it's true to size.

Does eastbay really have a FSR left??? Why did people on NT panic saying online was sold out and run to the stores?

went to the Footlocker in King of Prussia in PA
there were only 6 people in line when I got there 5 minutes before their 7am release.
waited like 30 minutes to finally get in to start our purchasing process...
while we were in the store, they started asking us our the sizes we were looking to purchase,
I told them I want to try on a 9.5 and a 10 to see which one fits better,
but they say NO TRY ON BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE!!!
eek.gif

then I was like, fxxk it, I know I probably gonna fit in a 10,
but still didn't feel good without trying on the shoes before purchasing.

Is this the same for everyone on a Jordan retro release? no try ons?

Getting dressed to go grab my pairs. I'm bringing my lil man with me to try on a pair too @ kids footlocker.
I wanna check out the crib shoes too for the bun in the oven. These IIIs are official!

smooth cop got my size. it was like 10 people in my mall. the popular sizes smoked almost instantly though. seemed they had less of these than i expected.

Originally Posted by wheaties

looks like eastbay still has them

they do but they dont have all sizes..once u add ur size to the cart it will say they dont have the size or it will go to the checkout page..i try to add a size 12 & 12.5 but they dont have those sizes

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

went to the Footlocker in King of Prussia in PA
there were only 6 people in line when I got there 5 minutes before their 7am release.
waited like 30 minutes to finally get in to start our purchasing process...
while we were in the store, they started asking us our the sizes we were looking to purchase,
I told them I want to try on a 9.5 and a 10 to see which one fits better,
but they say NO TRY ON BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE!!!
eek.gif

then I was like, fxxk it, I know I probably gonna fit in a 10,
but still didn't feel good without trying on the shoes before purchasing.

Is this the same for everyone on a Jordan retro release? no try ons?
At my Finish Line the manager let me try on a 10.5 and 11 for the cool grey release

Back
Top Bottom