Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Mikkol109 how is the midsole on these 2011s,do they hold up better than past retro 3 releases or are they the same.Thanks for that last picture you posted also.[all of those pairs in one spot is beautiful pic]
Just finished taking pictures of the CDP 3 vs the 2011 check out more pics on the blog, but here are some pics I can add here.
This pic alone sealed the mf'ing deal, its crazy how when I give up on JB they reel me back in
30t6p3b.gif

OG box? Who cares, make some shoes that will hold up at least a few years with occasional wears.

Originally Posted by KG21

OG box? Who cares, make some shoes that will hold up at least a few years with occasional wears.

It would make so much sense with saving time and money not to even paint the midsoles, just do the dull colored midsoles like the OG's.  
Then again, everything that makes too much sense, doesn't make sense at JB headquarters. 

If they make these shoes on par with the quality of the CDP 3s, that's fine with me, though I wouldn't mind if JB stepped it up. Luckily the midsole paint is just white and black, so that's easy to patch up if needed. I'm more concerned about leather creasing too quickly.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I dont care what anybody has to say.... The varsity reds were on point. I have worn those plenty of times and they haven't yellowed at all. The suede took a little getting used to only because it was different, but there is no denying that smooth black once they are on the feet. It wasn't JBs fault people rushed out and bought all four pair.. They milked it.. It was pretty genius actually.. I only got the varsitys and the white ones at a discount. I think these look great, maybe our complaints are gettin addressed.

Hmmmm..... i think you are in the wrong thread
indifferent.gif

I copped the asia release TB III's and the quality was up to par, hopefully this hold true for these.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What JB should do is release OG colorways as the Premio BIN whatever pairs...

that's all...

My biggest problem with this retro is the shininess of the pleather and the horrible midsole paint
QFT

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

sorry for being an idiot, but im soooo confused by the RD for these. is it in january or february? any help is appreciated.
That right there.

So it's january?

We got the playoff AND THESE in el month of ENERO?!?!?!

Haysoos Christ.

But i'ma cop, irregardless.

Cuz these are like getting terminated from your job... FIRE(d)!!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

So it's january?

Haysoos Christ.

^ No. The RD's were switched. This was a Feb release initially, but I guess they swapped them. Playoff XIII's in Feb, III's in Jan

So these are really going to cost $150?

+%$, I only paid what like $110 or $115 for the fire reds.

and
laugh.gif
at someone thinking people will buy these for the box. You must be really be out of touch with who buy sneakers. Most people don't care about the box. I really don't either.

Originally Posted by beh235

So it's january?

Haysoos Christ.

^ No. The RD's were switched. This was a Feb release initially, but I guess they swapped them. Playoff XIII's in Feb, III's in Jan

*sighs*

Whew! Thank Allah, Buddha, Mary Mary and God's Son because this is a relief. Cayopectate. 

*gives Beh big hug... from an e-thug*

Actually, that means XIII's AND Foams in Febrero. Ouch. How can i justify spending nearly 400 bucks in the
same month i'm going back to my homeland for 2 1/2 weeks? Nike... thanks for prioritizing my life for me. 

*in Dru Hill voice*

"TELL ME!!! What you want... TELL ME!!! What you need..."

Whats the specific release date for these Jan.[_] what.And its like to many different unsure release date information on these 3s on different sites which is kind of funny considering how close Jan. and Feb. is.And Mikkol88 let us know how the midsole on these are holding up in a few more weeks.Its still a long time before these release and i want to see somebody's early pair worn for great periods of time before i decide to cop or not.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Whats the specific release date for these Jan.[_] what.And its like to many different unsure release date information on these 3s on different sites which is kind of funny considering how close Jan. and Feb. is.And Mikkol88 let us know how the midsole on these are holding up in a few more weeks.Its still a long time before these release and i want to see somebody's early pair worn for great periods of time before i decide to cop or not.
Thats what my review blog is here for! To show everyone how they will hold up after 2-3 weeks of wear!
wink.gif

beh235 wrote:

BinYe wrote:

So it's january?

Haysoos Christ.

*sighs*

Whew! Thank Allah, Buddha, Mary Mary and God's Son because this is a relief. Cayopectate. 

*gives Beh big hug... from an e-thug*

Actually, that means XIII's AND Foams in Febrero. Ouch. How can i justify spending nearly 400 bucks in the
same month i'm going back to my homeland for 2 1/2 weeks? Nike... thanks for prioritizing my life for me. 

*in Dru Hill voice*

"TELL ME!!! What you want... TELL ME!!! What you need..."

Mary Mary...e-thug
roll.gif
:rofl:rollin

I hear you on February though. I think playoffs will be around for a minute though, so those won't be a first day purchase for me.

JB kinda deflated this release by dropping them overseas first. They should have dropped everything at the same time to keep demand high.

Back
Top Bottom