Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by solezprogression

JB kinda deflated this release by dropping them overseas first. They should have dropped everything at the same time to keep demand high.
I think you're looking for the TB thread.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Whats the specific release date for these Jan.[_] what?

White Cement 3s release 1/22/11. Playoff 13s release 2/26/11

eyes.gif
 I didn't know the RD was confirmed.. thanks

so wait a minute... if you're a Jordan Head you got the Cool Grey XI's in DEC, the cement III's in Jan, and the Playoff XIII's in Feb? 
sick.gif

at least you'll have some nice sneakers while riding the bus
laugh.gif

LMAO but thats a true statement,its to much heat coming out around each other.I personally think the playoffs will sit for around 2 months after its release because people arent going to pass on the CG and 3s.No matter the quality on them people just like them that much,people who arent sneakerheads/jordanheads will pass on the 13s though.

^^ I just bought a pair of Bruce Lees from him but he ships from China.. I thought it was in USA..

Yeah, I asked him where he ships from and he told me China. How are the Bruce Lees?

LMAO but thats a true statement,its to much heat coming out around each other.I personally think the playoffs will sit for around 2 months after its release because people arent going to pass on the CG and 3s.No matter the quality on them people just like them that much,people who arent sneakerheads/jordanheads will pass on the 13s though.

If u think the playoff xiii's are going to sit for around 2 months then u must be dumb, stupid, or ******ed

Originally Posted by Mikey23

If u think the playoff xiii's are going to sit for around 2 months then u must be dumb, stupid, or ******ed

Or all three.

it'll sit around 1 week max

What Jordan kicks not released in December haven't sat? Especially when people have to decide between them and royal foam ones.

Originally Posted by yaosux

Anyone buy these from the seller, hot_sella_stop, on eBay? Are they legit?

I bought a pair from him on Monday for $190 shipped so I haven't gotten them yet. Go back to page 31 and there are a lot of other guys who also bought from him earlier who might have received their pairs by now. You might wanna PM them and ask them. 

or how about Jordan Brand makes enough of them for them to sit for months and hit outlets eventually like every other GR Jordan.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What Jordan kicks not released in December haven't sat? Especially when people have to decide between them and royal foam ones.
this statement luckily doesnt apply to the chicago area. Pearls, Coppers, and Eggplants are STILL sitting on shelves.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Magic1978

this statement luckily doesnt apply to the chicago area. Pearls, Coppers, and Eggplants are STILL sitting on shelves.

If u know a place in da Chi with coppers still siting LMK or are u talking out ur ***

Originally Posted by sthebest

Magic1978 wrote:

Mikey23 wrote:

grownmendonthate wrote:

None of those colors are an OG colorway.

Most people aren't going to have $200 for foams and $150 for playoffs. They're going to have to decide. Plus normally the first JB colorway release of a number does better than the rest.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif
I wish

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif
46c35603edd5b66b1180820554b82fb1b2b9c5f.pjpg

and

41135e18e36fbc0718e786bb54509d51118ccee.pjpg

okay... those pics have got me wondering... some people say yes, thats what we're getting, while others say, thats what the fakes are looking like.... aNYth1ng I can't find that pic on marqueesole so, can you please post more pics.... I mean the first pic looks like a two piece box, while marqueesole looks like the regular jordan box... but if anything is true...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23edge

okay... those pics have got me wondering... some people say yes, thats what we're getting, while others say, thats what the fakes are looking like.... aNYth1ng I can't find that pic on marqueesole so, can you please post more pics.... I mean the first pic looks like a two piece box, while marqueesole looks like the regular jordan box... but if anything is true...
eek.gif

that's one box on top of another, the pic was taken at the original manufacturer... i don't have the pretty box, only have the 3s, the hangtag, card and the elephant print shoe paper handy.

a closeup
de835e40e169b7111812876c54056b9b28bfafd.pjpg

this release just got better w/ the BOX, it still doesn't justify the 150 price point, but atleast u're trying JB

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

this release just got better w/ the BOX, it still doesn't justify the 150 price point, but atleast u're trying JB
Agreed. I'm not to salty about the 150$ price tag because thats pretty much the standard for pretty much all retros. I really hope that this is the new box that they are coming out with, that would straight 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom