Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif
  Ive Come To Except The Fact That Ill Be Broke For Most Of 2011.

Originally Posted by AEA18

wow that og box is nice I feel sorry for those people that copped early paid all that $$$ and got the regular jordan box

I don't need your sympathy. I'm not gonna wear that box and hangtag on my feet. I'll be enjoying my pair while you're still dreaming and salivating over them! Plus no mayhem, crazy lines, crashing sites and little kids and their mamas to deal with. Who's sorry now?

Passing on everything JB this winter to cop these
pimp.gif

I just hope they are TB09 quality at least

Are you guys quoting this because of the fact he typed EXCEPT rather than ACCEPT or do you agree with the statement??

RL Treyce wrote:
Are you guys quoting this because of the fact he typed EXCEPT rather than ACCEPT or do you agree with the statement??

AbstraKt wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
  Ive Come To Except
30t6p3b.gif
The Fact That Ill Be Broke For Most Of 2011.

We agree with the statement that he will be broke for most of 2011. Tutors* are not cheap.

EDIT How do you think I knew they were so expensive
laugh.gif
I'm already broke.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

RL Treyce wrote:

AbstraKt wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
  Ive Come To Except
30t6p3b.gif
The Fact That Ill Be Broke For Most Of 2011.

We agree with the statement that he will be broke for most of 2011. Tutor's are not cheap.
roll.gif

Well I am happy they are releasing again.
But I know that if someone tried to buy from a reseller they will be in for a good surprise. Especially if the Box comes like the OG. And if the rumors are true.

so 150 for a OG but not really a OG box ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ill buy em anyways though never bought this color way even in the prime of my coppin days.

This box is just a nice bonus for me. Once I cop and take them out of the box, they'll most likely never make it back in
laugh.gif

And something tells me that I'm going to be on some herb $#!* and rock them with the hangtag on them.
30t6p3b.gif

wow, the box is sick.

im guessing if you buy these early from other sites they wont come with the box?

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by AEA18

wow that og box is nice I feel sorry for those people that copped early paid all that $$$ and got the regular jordan box

im one of em SMH... just another reason to double up when these drop
pimp.gif
bought them early too... but for an extra $40 to lock down my pair (new box or not) is WELL WORTH IT in my opinion

I really think once people see that these come with the OG style box, booklet and hangtag, all hell WILL break loose. teenagers and young adults who missed the 2003 release are already thirsty and the older generation will get flashbacks to feburary of 1988 when these first dropped.

Back
Top Bottom