Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wait wait wait...so they're giving us an original-like box?
smokin.gif
 I guess spacej23 was right after all..

happy.gif
  I do my damnedest to make sure I deliver legitimate information.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm all about these and the playoffs.. Guess Imma skip the cool grays

I seented that girl in yo avi before!

Oh dag. Nevermind... dreams don't count.

*kicks rocks* 

*hurts foot*

*eats Ouch! bubblegum for remedy*

Originally Posted by spacej23

smokin.gif

happy.gif
UH 0HH WATCH 0UT GREATEST G0LIATH  
#J.K

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

this release just got better w/ the BOX, it still doesn't justify the 150 price point, but atleast u're trying JB

QFT

Ok.. Ok... Ok... Now Ill be copping a pair for sure.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm all about these and the playoffs.. Guess Imma skip the cool grays

I'm so focused on these two pairs right now 
laugh.gif

I want the Royal Foams but I know they should sit for a little while, word to the Eggplants. 

And I planned to pass on the CGs from the get-go.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

To be honest with yall im not hyping these up at all but looking at how JB is marketing these with the og box and add ons these joints arent going to last past two days.The big red jumpman ontop of that box is the closest thing well get to a Nike Air.The red jumpman ontop of the black box just brings back to many good memories for people to pass up.Maybe if you never had it when they first came out it doesnt matter to you but if you had the ogs then you know what im saying.Im still on the fence with these but if there TB quality im going to buy,if they're FR quality im passing but it will be really realy hard to pass seeing that box though.
This. I don't really care about no box though. 
The wht/cements are so easy to wear, they go with almost any fit so its hard to pass these up plus the fact that my '03s need a rest.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif
I wish

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif
46c35603edd5b66b1180820554b82fb1b2b9c5f.pjpg

and

41135e18e36fbc0718e786bb54509d51118ccee.pjpg

30t6p3b.gif
  Ive Come To Except The Fact That Ill Be Broke For Most Of 2011. 

omg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Im at a lost for words camp out here i come im going to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
before hand and get these and take my butt to bed but this is amazing news

wow that og box is nice I feel sorry for those people that copped early paid all that $$$ and got the regular jordan box

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by derry1

jb back at it again wit these games....they always do this $hit wit release they know everyone wants...

They do what? What are you talking about kid?
He probably means putting it in some kind of special packaging like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, Jordan Packs, etc. to justify dumbing down the quality and raising the price.

cant jump to conclusions yet. i aint trippin bout the price cuz thats normal price for retros nowadays but we cant talk bout quality yet. so far ppl been sayin its good quality so...

Regardless of how the quality of these fall on the sub-par meter, they're guaranteed to be worse than the 2003s, so yes, they dumbed down the quality. 
All I really wish is that they'd add more padding inside the shoe again 
tired.gif

thats a given. i aint say they would be better than 03's but they could be on point compared to recent retros..it did seem like they took more time on some releases this year then others so hopefully these are one of the good 1's being its my favorite shoe

So is the cracking fixed or not on these?

My cool grey 3's are AWFUL. Cracking everywhere

Originally Posted by AEA18

wow that og box is nice I feel sorry for those people that copped early paid all that $$$ and got the regular jordan box

im one of em SMH... just another reason to double up when these drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

smokin.gif

happy.gif
UH 0HH WATCH 0UT GREATEST G0LIATH  
#J.K
Anyways
wink.gif
.. They only thing at this Point I want to know it about the Mid-Sole. That is what really matters on this shoe. How is the Paint... Shiny or similar to the recent TB 3's or. I want to know hot crackable the paint is overall.  This should be the main concern. But I will buy atleast 2-3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom