Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

will they sell out as fast as the cool greys or flints did .. or will they sit like some of the 9s ? should i get them at midnight?

My connect already got me a pair ready.

My rotation is too strong that I don't see myself rocking these over 5 times next year. So cracking won't be an issue.

Originally Posted by grandman14

will they sell out as fast as the cool greys or flints did .. or will they sit like some of the 9s ? should i get them at midnight?

I say these would be like the flint 13's, it also depends on were you stay at too.

This will be my next cop!
smokin.gif

SO the offical release date for these is the 22nd of January 2011 correct?
If so I cant wait im buying 10 pairs... These are my favorite all time JOrdans besides form the Infared 6's!!

im pretty sure 1/22 is the official rd for these, at least thats what jumpman23.com has posted. if anything the rd might move up a week or two, alot of stores are already receiving shipments.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I say these would be like the flint 13's, it also depends on were you stay at too.
I take it you werent around in 03? I recall pure madness.

These will smoke. Make no mistake about it.

Add the hangtang, box, and other trinkets and you'll be lucky to get a pair at retail.

NDC betta come through for me again.
glasses.gif

Im still up in the air with these. I still got a fresh pair from the last release. I gotta see em in person.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

These will smoke. Make no mistake about it.

Add the hangtang, box, and other trinkets and you'll be lucky to get a pair at retail.

NDC betta come through for me again.
glasses.gif
The 3's, especially in this colorway are a universally admired Jordan.

Unlike the varsity vi's from last year... this will be pandemonium i'm certain.

Let's get 'em!!!

Originally Posted by riddla713

im pretty sure 1/22 is the official rd for these, at least thats what jumpman23.com has posted. if anything the rd might move up a week or two, alot of stores are already receiving shipments.

Thanks. 23isback.com also has the RD posted as  1/22/2011. ( I was just a little confused at first because the title says Spring 2011 and January 22nd, 2011 is not the springtime..lol)

I predict these will sell out lighting fast. It's only $150.00 for the cement 3's compared to the cool grey 11's which were $175.00 and if cool grey's sold out that fast at $175.00 you can imagine how fast these are going to be gone. I'll be in line 5 hours before the footaction store opens for these babies. I'm going to try to be the very first person in line(and I hope no one tries to skip me cas I aint having it!!!) . I hope there isnt a limit to how many pairs one person can buy at one store because I am planning on buying 6 - 10 pairs all in size 9 . One pair I will be wearing the others for collection purposes. And no im not a reseller i'm only buying so many pairs because theyre my favorite Jay's all time but maybe i'll resell one pair if I see someone is in desperate need of a pair. 

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I take it you werent around in 03? I recall pure madness.

I was 12 back in 03, so yea.

Back
Top Bottom