Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

after the madness/disappointment for me that was the cool grey 11 release. im gonna need a new game plan for thiis one

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

after the madness/disappointment for me that was the cool grey 11 release. im gonna need a new game plan for thiis one

You won't need one, these are a GR and should be pretty easy to cop
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SBCollector

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good news to read
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good news to read
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cool Grey XI's were a GR. They were WIDELY available too. It's just everyone and their mother, grandmother, sister, brother, cousin, and dogs came out to cop the Cool Grey XI's. These will be in the same GR boat, but will probably have a high demand. Nothing near the Cool Grey XI's though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by jonwin

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good news to read
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cool Grey XI's were a GR. They were WIDELY available too. It's just everyone and their mother, grandmother, sister, brother, cousin, and dogs came out to cop the Cool Grey XI's. These will be in the same GR boat, but will probably have a high demand. Nothing near the Cool Grey XI's though.

^^^the holidays was a big factor also/ but I remember back then when the fire red IIIs sold well but did not sell out on the first day in my area/ but im definitely coppin online first

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by grandman14

will they sell out as fast as the cool greys or flints did .. or will they sit like some of the 9s ? should i get them at midnight?

I say these would be like the flint 13's, it also depends on were you stay at too.
I take it you werent around in 03? I recall pure madness.

not true....many people passed because da chrome VIII's were dropping 2 weeks later.

they did sellout as soon as people cleaned out da bunnies....at only 99 bucks it was a easy buy.

they sold out first day in houston back in 03 but weren't hard to get, stores had limited supplies but there weren't that many people lined up for them

i remember getting these and the white/royal/grey huarache trainers on the same day

was gonna unds my '03s to go watch tron legacy but its snowing out here in ny

might pick up another pair......my fav. sneaker ever besides true blues

same here first in line this time around

Why are you guys hyping this up like it's an 11 release? The average consumer doesn't give a $+%$ about the packaging, believe it or not we are the minority there. With everyone spent from the Holidays, I can't see these being THAT difficult to obtain.

I love my pair, don't have the OG box but I'll be picking up another pair to stash away

these won't be hard to get like the CG 11's...relax kids

...preparing my funds for 2011...was able to get 2 CGs for 2bills...now its on to the 3s...

...GR sounds good...I can set the hookups early...no waiting/camping...drop $ off...pick $s up...I Love This Game...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Can anyone please give me a midsole review on these?? I don't care bout the box, hang-tag - just give me a non-cracking midsole.
these are well out together IMO, they aren't quite the 03's but this is a different era

Jordan Brand has impressed with the quality on the Cement 3's and CG 11's...I mean they should for the price tag but we all know that doesn't mean anything to Jordan Brand

They are tight kicks, but not even close to the CGXI as far as hype and they will be much more readily available indeed.......probably cop 1 pair of these though

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I need to see more pics and review before I make my deicison

go check out youtube

there's some good ones there & ebay sellers are posting good quality pics up there too

Back
Top Bottom