Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

After 2 weeks of wear. In the snow, water, slush, and on salt. Of course i cleaned them but this is what they look like as of 20 minutes ago.

These shoes are on point. To me. Hope it helps the better of you decide.

I knew they fixed the cracking problem! this looks like this is going to be a high quality release.

and these will last me a lonnnng time without the paint cracking. my fire red IIIs have very minimal paint chipping and I wore those things like crazy the first couple of months after release.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I predict they will sell out All Across the United States on Release date so I might as well buy as many pairs as I can on The Relase date "1/22/11 ". I predict most resellers would be selling this for a Mininum of $200.00 for each pair after they're  sold out in stores.I'd rather pay less sooner than have to may more later...
pimp.gif

These kicks are going to break necks in the future it'll probaly be a while before they release these again After January 22nd 2011. 

DEAD
roll.gif

my question is how often did u wear em within 2 weeks? how many days out of 14 n how many hours per day?

lol Dude, I don't know. I don't keep track of the minutes, hours, and specific days. I just know that I wore them out day to day to run errands, get-togethers, the store, etc. Lets just say it was for a good amount of the day. Day to day. Some of you guys need to clam down. At the end of the day they're just shoes. They're bound to wear down eventually.
of course u dnt...i meant estimation. im sure u can tell where u went maybe to work. if work is a 8 hr shift then u know 8-9 hrs n im sure u kno how many days u wore em. if u dnt feel like given details dats cool but the info i asked is the info that matters. if u wore em once a week for two weeks around the house its not considered casual wear u feel me?

thebeast23....if all of these minute details are going to determine whether you get them or not, then just don't bother man! Bottom line...he wore the shoes....which you should do. I've worn mine quite a bit as well (for all errand runs, mall runs, and what not). They've held up fine....exactly like the pics above. If you like them buy them. If you wear them expect them to not look unworn......
eek.gif
 If you don't clean them, expect them to not look clean.......
eek.gif
 Not trying to be a jerk, but your questions comes across as if you're building a performance report, as opposed to just wanting to buy some sneakers you like. If you are developing a performance report......then I apologize, and please disregard this entirely too long rant!!!  

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Did someone post these?

c5c260d4a449ad541056c24e850efc5131c0e919.jpg

09f1694741d6176e482313e9e889123b72733f9a.jpg

83e261c4e1484dfb1f26e5454bfac5a5efb91ad2.jpg

0351614848dd186c4001e4a6584fd334a83d7698.jpg

a9f26a949549dd361e36ed4680a21b46d420e219.jpg

7b036ed74fbb4673db1a1822668a42e5968a5a9b.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the box looked pretty good~
but y there is always folding creases on those box in the pictures?

hmmm...
if they can put NIKE and "swoosh" on the box why the **%$ cant they put it on the shoes?!
BECAUSE IF THEY DID THAT C0ME RD PPL W0ULD DIE

After 2 weeks of wear. In the snow, water, slush, and on salt. Of course i cleaned them but this is what they look like as of 20 minutes ago.

wouldnt that ruin the elephant print?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I knew they fixed the cracking problem! this looks like this is going to be a high quality release.

and these will last me a lonnnng time without the paint cracking. my fire red IIIs have very minimal paint chipping and I wore those things like crazy the first couple of months after release.

dang, no wrinkling...no signs of cracking....you must be skinny or walk like a penguin

If not, then i shall consider a pair....can't resist this colorway
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dang, no wrinkling...no signs of cracking....you must be skinny or walk like a penguin

If not, then i shall consider a pair....can't resist this colorway
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

my question is how often did u wear em within 2 weeks? how many days out of 14 n how many hours per day?

lol Dude, I don't know. I don't keep track of the minutes, hours, and specific days. I just know that I wore them out day to day to run errands, get-togethers, the store, etc. Lets just say it was for a good amount of the day. Day to day. Some of you guys need to clam down. At the end of the day they're just shoes. They're bound to wear down eventually.
of course u dnt...i meant estimation. im sure u can tell where u went maybe to work. if work is a 8 hr shift then u know 8-9 hrs n im sure u kno how many days u wore em. if u dnt feel like given details dats cool but the info i asked is the info that matters. if u wore em once a week for two weeks around the house its not considered casual wear u feel me?

thebeast23....if all of these minute details are going to determine whether you get them or not, then just don't bother man! Bottom line...he wore the shoes....which you should do. I've worn mine quite a bit as well (for all errand runs, mall runs, and what not). They've held up fine....exactly like the pics above. If you like them buy them. If you wear them expect them to not look unworn......
eek.gif
 If you don't clean them, expect them to not look clean.......
eek.gif
 Not trying to be a jerk, but your questions comes across as if you're building a performance report, as opposed to just wanting to buy some sneakers you like. If you are developing a performance report......then I apologize, and please disregard this entirely too long rant!!!  

i already established i was coppin whether they crack or not since 3's r my fav Jordan n these n the TB's r my fav CW's but it seems when sum1 tries to inquire about info ppl thnk that whether they crack or not will seal the deal. im not picky atall but i will be alot more excited and alot more happier if these didnt crack. is it wrong to inquire on sumthng that all of NT has been waitng to hear the answer for? lie i said to buddy i understand that he doesnt look at his watch n count minutes but evry1 has a schedule with something to do n if hes out n about most likely hes doin sumthng. n if he duznt wanna give details like i asked its cool. but sayin this is 2 weeks of wear is a very broad statement wouldnt u agree? 

So y'all not gonna tell me how much in Kids sizes?

My brain is obviously frozen right now ...

If they're $150, what does that translate to in GS?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ FNL gettin their shipments already/ not even 2011 yet/ hope ther will be plenty for everyone haha
          nawww bro only 1 pair so far, they sent us just one for display and we'll prolly start getting our shipments on tuesday or thursday next week

Originally Posted by bittersweet

So y'all not gonna tell me how much in Kids sizes?

My brain is obviously frozen right now ...

If they're $150, what does that translate to in GS?
laugh.gif

More than likely $110

I'm going to keep beating my pair. Take them to the limit until I see a sign of wear. I have 2 and plan on getting a third with the og box anyway. I'll post more pics later on.

Back
Top Bottom