Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I don't know if its just me but the leather looks really weird and once again they screwed up the toe box area

The quality on these look like trash smh
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes in here will cop anyway just because of the box and blueprint paper

Ya need to stop getting raped by JB seriously

Nikekidwonder wrote:

My boy got a pair and after seeing them in person I was completely wrong they actually look really nice and the quality isn't the best but its definitely good 
I will be copping come release date
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So now you're all over these and joining the "seriously being raped by JB" club? Next time before you say "quality on these look like trash" reserve your judgment til you actually see them in person so you don't look like a fool!
I already said i made a mistake in saying that these are trash quality because the pictures i saw didn't look good but after seeing them in person they look a lot better. 
But i will not take back my comment about JB because as of late a lot of stuff they been putting out quality wise is thrash i was surprised when i saw how good these looked

I'll cop at least 2 pairs...maybe 3 but it's sad we can't get through just one single anticipated Jordan release without dudes discussing how many pairs they hope/plan to resell...
30t6p3b.gif

People don't want to pay a lot of $$ for GR 3's. Lots of resellers are going to be sitting on pairs and making 10-15 bucks per pair after it's all said and done. It's going to be funny...

Me personally, 3 pairs minimum. Might even cop 4 pairs. This is a shoe that can be worn all year round.

Already seeing these in random places in NY. Funny though my boy's shipment came with the original boxes. They're not that bad but they're not that great either, the 03's are definitely better - but we know that. And LOL @ any resellers trying to come up on these. These are a GR non XI model. Which means they'll be widely available.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I don't know if its just me but the leather looks really weird and once again they screwed up the toe box area

The quality on these look like trash smh
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes in here will cop anyway just because of the box and blueprint paper

Ya need to stop getting raped by JB seriously

Nikekidwonder wrote:

My boy got a pair and after seeing them in person I was completely wrong they actually look really nice and the quality isn't the best but its definitely good 
I will be copping come release date
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So now you're all over these and joining the "seriously being raped by JB" club? Next time before you say "quality on these look like trash" reserve your judgment til you actually see them in person so you don't look like a fool!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man someone just give me a midsole-check and that's all I'll need to know..

I've worn mine for 2 weeks and the midsoles haven't cracked or gotten wrinkled. I'm 6 feet 200 lbs. Hope that helps out.
Nobody noticed this great news!
After that, 3 pairs for me.
Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I predict they will sell out All Across the United States on Release date so I might as well buy as many pairs as I can on The Relase date "1/22/11 ". I predict most resellers would be selling this for a Mininum of $200.00 for each pair after they're  sold out in stores.I'd rather pay less sooner than have to may more later...
pimp.gif

These kicks are going to break necks in the future it'll probaly be a while before they release these again After January 22nd 2011. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I keep saying no....but these damn pictures keep getting me...college funds FTL
Same here. I usually shirk away from new releases, because everybody and their mama will have them, but this time I cannot resist

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I keep saying no....but these damn pictures keep getting me...college funds FTL
Same here. I usually shirk away from new releases, because everybody and their mama will have them, but this time I cannot resist

I'll never understand this logic.

Originally Posted by norim21

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I hate when dudes try to predict whether a shoe will sell out or not, how hyped they'll be, etc, but dude is even trying to predict a re-sale price point?
30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For certain! SMH @ these kats worried about the absolute wrong thing.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man someone just give me a midsole-check and that's all I'll need to know..

I've worn mine for 2 weeks and the midsoles haven't cracked or gotten wrinkled. I'm 6 feet 200 lbs. Hope that helps out.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GOT $500 IN FINISHLINE GIFTCARDS FOR CHRISTMAS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M SPENDING IT ALL ON THESE AND PLAYOFF 13S.
Ballin! 

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Still debating on if I want to even cop these. I'd rather hunt for some 03's.

The 2003 and 2011 version of the Cement III's is not going to look much different. The 1994 version of the III's has "Nike Air" on the Back compared to the 2003 and 2011 versions which features a Jordan symbol with the word "Air"(as shown in your avatar.)

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I'll never understand this logic.

I had a whole little debate about the importance of this a while back, and it was revealed that deep down, most dudes on here have that lame desire for their shoes to stand out and seperate them from the rest of the hipster Jordan buyers.
That's why in damn near every thread, you'll find at least two people openly admitting that they hope the shoe is at least somewhat limited.

Basically, their logic boggles the mind.

Back
Top Bottom