Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by jokerista

is posible nike air on the back?
Bwahahahahaha.

You might as well go buy any fake out there because they will be exactly what this inferior brand release.

Why do I sense that the quality is gonna be weak? Its seems like none of the quality of the retros are up to par with the originals

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by jokerista

is posible nike air on the back?
Bwahahahahaha.

You might as well go buy any fake out there because they will be exactly what this inferior brand release.
Jordan III true blue 09 have bad quality?

Originally Posted by KG21

^ I would think they would keep everything the same but knowing JB and the way they've been releasing recent retros and changing them ever so slightly, I would expect a small difference.
That isn't just recent retros, they've been doing that. There's always a change from the shoe's predecessor.

cant wait. but $150

1269075628721.gif

Quality down......prices up......Income for the company up

Im good........Done wit these fools and their money games

Originally Posted by wrukus

such a hard choice.  3s are my favorite, but it kills me to know that my midsoles are gonna crack and peel so quickly.  i dont trust jb to fix this problem for this release either.  i've been sharpening my passing skills lately, so part of me just wants to keep copping older retros and leave these to the youngsters.  on the other hand, i get that employee discount so we'll just have to see how this one plays out.  if they turn out to be those katrina 3s its game over though.

They didi fix that problem.  I have the 2009 true blue and have worn them repeatedly and the paint hasn't cracked yet.  My fire reds on the other hand cracked after 6 wears.

I think it depends on your pair my Fire RED 3's have been worn at least 30x's and just started slightly cracking.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

such a hard choice.  3s are my favorite, but it kills me to know that my midsoles are gonna crack and peel so quickly.  i dont trust jb to fix this problem for this release either.  i've been sharpening my passing skills lately, so part of me just wants to keep copping older retros and leave these to the youngsters.  on the other hand, i get that employee discount so we'll just have to see how this one plays out.  if they turn out to be those katrina 3s its game over though.

They didi fix that problem.  I have the 2009 true blue and have worn them repeatedly and the paint hasn't cracked yet.  My fire reds on the other hand cracked after 6 wears.
true blue 09 have really good material?

True Blue 3 is good quality.. just dont give me Cdp 4 quality... Will coppp

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Well you got lucky because multiple people have posted pics of their 09 true blues with the paint cracking just like any of the other III's from recent years. They definitely did not fix the problem.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

35jht7c.jpg

JB has been down IMO..after releasing all these shoes for the past 4 years, nothings been the same. Gentry done ruined it for the company. OG'S ALWAYS are the better investment.

I'm copping regardless of perceived quality. I was pleased with my CDP 3's and the True Blues that I've seen look good. One thing I've learned in this game is to NEVER turn your back on anything cement related especially in an OG colorway. You'll regret it later. I won't, because I'll be there with x2 money and bells on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Word b.

"And congradulations on the wedding. I hope your wife know, she got a playa fuh life... THAT AINT NO BULL !%$+$%%"!!!

if these babies are anything like the 03 release then its an easy cop,,which i highly doubt they are anything like the 03

Back
Top Bottom