Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I wonder if it is these

2i2a62f.jpg

Why would it be those, and why would we wish it was those? I'd MUCH rather have the real White/Cements, which is exactly what this is... end that foolish speculation now

ah... im ready to be on the grind for all this heat dropping. JB hears what were saying... i think the quality is going to pick back up after the economy gets better. keepin it real this is what we asked for. kids didnt ask JB to retro all the classics a lot of us missed out on or dogged in our childhood. kids always want something new hence all this crap dropping. but we are still getitin space jams, 2 infrareds, cool grey, flints, and all kinds of good stuff. we cant expect the quality is going to me perfect bc our economy isnt. im just sayin. but im still uyin these classics i missed out on. what else am i going to do? wear reeboks?

Originally Posted by Jah23

ah... im ready to be on the grind for all this heat dropping. JB hears what were saying... i think the quality is going to pick back up after the economy gets better. keepin it real this is what we asked for. kids didnt ask JB to retro all the classics a lot of us missed out on or dogged in our childhood. kids always want something new hence all this crap dropping. but we are still getitin space jams, 2 infrareds, cool grey, flints, and all kinds of good stuff. we cant expect the quality is going to me perfect bc our economy isnt. im just sayin. but im still uyin these classics i missed out on. what else am i going to do? wear reeboks?
Yeah, I think the same thing when I go shopping for a new car. I understand that it will be garbage quality. I expect blotches of paint on the sides. I know the paint will start chipping, probably after the first drive. It is a car after all. If I store it in a climate controlled garage for a few months I know that the white leather interior and whitewalls will turn yellow. I guess I could take the plastic off of the seats (that must be what causes it). 
ah... I'm ready to save money, as JB's products no longer have the same effect on me that they used to. I pick shoes now at the shoe store and set them back down. This has become an industry ruled by hype, and I've never much bought into that. Enjoy your nicknamed shoes. Keep loyal to a brand that gives you the crumbs off of their table, and you eat up the scraps like they are real food. It's a shame that you did miss out on classic shoes because you did just that, miss out. Enjoy your nicknamed shoes. ***BREAKING NEWS*** White cement and black cement IV package coming December of 2014! Hype it up...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I jus recently heard that the liner behind the tongue will either WHITE or BLACK. It will not be red like the OGs and retros. I heard that will be the difference/discrepancy. Take it for what it's worth.

if true that sucks.  i love wearing my IIIs with shorts.  

Originally Posted by imazing1201

I jus recently heard that the liner behind the tongue will either WHITE or BLACK. It will not be red like the OGs and retros. I heard that will be the difference/discrepancy. Take it for what it's worth.

I could see this happening
ohwell.gif

This thread is pointless without pics.. Were just gonna see the same responses..
* cop X2345678
* buying a pair
* my holy grails
* can't wait till 2011

smh..

Originally Posted by 617collector

Originally Posted by imazing1201

I could see this happening
ohwell.gif
that would be horrible
smh.gif
.....the fire red behind the tounge is one of the best parts of the shoe IMO

Back
Top Bottom