Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

got 2 pairs today from my local spot for retail they're pretty dope i thought the leather was gonna be flimsy, but it's pretty supple, and shiny and the midsole is painted white....should make for easier restorations down the line tho they're still gonna crack pretty bad i dont think that paint is too fliexible, and the box is a really nice tough especially since mine came unscathed

...my 3 boys on the other hand are gonna feel dicked tho cuz they all have regular boxes and copped last week for over retail and didn't wait for my peeps to get their shipment in patience pays off

Still don't see whats the big deal with the box

Your going to look at it for the first time and go "wow" Then thats it you won't care about it anymore

i get that its OG but its really not that serious just another way for JB to get people to buy these at crazy prices LMFAO

Nikekidwonder - i care cuz if i'm paying 163.31 for a pair of shoes, box, booklet and hang tag i'm gonna make sure i'm getting my money's worth

In my eyes this shoe is still 100 bucks, but it's 2011 u gotta pay to play

Nikekidwonder - i care cuz if i'm paying 163.31 for a pair of shoes, box, booklet and hang tag i'm gonna make sure i'm getting my money's worth

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Your going to look at it for the first time and go "wow" Then thats it you won't care about it anymore

i get that its OG but its really not that serious just another way for JB to get people to buy these at crazy prices LMFAO

Yeah, which is why I'm sort of wondering why people think these will sell more just because of the box.

I'm more concerned about the quality of the sneaker, than the gimmicks attached by JB in order to justify a raise in price.

I really don't care that much about the boxes, other than hoping they're sturdy enough to allow me to stack. I can't wear a box. Give me some soles that don't crack instead.

My girlfriends store only got 18 in men sizes thats the sam amount they got in cg11s.

I'm coppin for $115 gotta love that discount

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah, which is why I'm sort of wondering why people think these will sell more just because of the box.

I'm more concerned about the quality of the sneaker, than the gimmicks attached by JB in order to justify a raise in price.

I really don't care that much about the boxes, other than hoping they're sturdy enough to allow me to stack. I can't wear a box. Give me some soles that don't crack instead.
Exactly.  But the majority of these people go crazy over a simple box, for whatever reason

just like they did back then...why anticipate a different result? it's not like they'd actually go back and make them structurally sound i'm not tryna make a big deal out of it, i just want what i'm supposed to be paying for

Originally Posted by Magic1978

QFT!  they can keep the fancy boxes and focus on the details of the shoes.  the only boxes that interest me are older boxes because i know that inside the box is a quality product.  these new boxes do look nice but who cares, if what's inside isn't gonna last as long as the box.  i was really looking forward to this release, but now that we have the shoes in stock, they just dont look and feel all that fresh.  employee discount, and the lack of a pair of white/cements in my collection are the only things tempting me to cop.  all in all though i think i might just pass and cop a pair of 03s.  i work in a small store in a small town and we got plenty, so you all should have no problem getting your pairs.

I wonder if these are better quality....

tumblr_letrmpPmIu1qza3lno1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I could care less about a box , tag and booklet 
I would rather them use all the resources and money to improve the quality of the shoes instead 

Plus that same jumpman shoe chain come with the air jordan flight 45 btw 
laugh.gif

quality actually isn't bad on these imo. Leather seems on point, comfy as hell, and the box isn't as flimsy as it looks in pics...Ill post pics a lil later tonight

callled up my spot today, they get all of the retros and they are not getting these, !%% i thought this was a GR.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

callled up my spot today, they get all of the retros and they are not getting these, !%% i thought this was a GR.

weird i called alot of spots in my area and they are all getting them

quick question.

i'm going to be overseas till Feb 2nd.

do you guys think these will sell out on release day? or enough pairs to float around?

Back
Top Bottom